Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stevofasho wrote:hey guys new to median so i apologize if i am asking in the wrong area of the forums but does anyone have a link to a bowazon guide or video of a player using one? it would be much appreciated.

This one is 4 years old but a good amount of it is still relevant.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=253
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Elendilli wrote:For whatever reason from what I remember, Mercs cannot use energy or %energy. example: Cannot benefit from Um runes in armour for %energy boost. I asked around before about this and this was the consensus.

Mercs only have life, strength, dex and defense (other than res).
They have strength and dex as stats to equip gear. Vitality and energy do not apply to mercs. Life and defense bonuses apply. Elemental resistances apply, but not phys/magic res iirc.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Elendilli wrote:For whatever reason from what I remember, Mercs cannot use energy or %energy. example: Cannot benefit from Um runes in armour for %energy boost. I asked around before about this and this was the consensus.

Well idk where you asked about this topic before but whoever answered you, was probably not informed very well.
Stat boni from items and socketables work on any merc. It is just that no merc has innate vit or ene so % ene on an almost naked merc will have no impact - you need flat ene to scale with it.
Only the special ability of A3 mercs adds a lot of flat Energy like istaryu mentioned. This huge flat bonus scales very well with % energy.
It is just that due to the high amount of EF and ene in combination, the synergy to Spells on a naked A3 merc is very high already. This way the impact of an UM rune to the total damage of their spells is almost not noticeable, but it is there (At least until synergy caps out).
In many cases 4% to corresponding sd jewels or sd runes (Ral,Ort,Thul,...) will raise the total Damage much more than UM runes will do.
However, there is a char level range of the merc - when geared with mostly sd gear - where socketing an UM rune will be more benefitial for the total damage than the corresponding rune. But it all depends….

Just my pi cents....
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone got some midgame gear recommendations for treewarden(lvl ~115, untwinked)? Also followup question, is it even worth to bother? Cause all the way till the end of nightmare it was easy, but hell got painfully slow, single target damage is especially lacking, followed closely by survivabilty.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
how check # GS what game is made ? for eg.
Gladerius
Skeleton
2 | 0
Act 3 shortcut quest for Khalin Will crafting recipe doesn't work anymore?

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Cube_ ... cut_Recipe
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Frytas wrote:Anyone got some midgame gear recommendations for treewarden(lvl ~115, untwinked)? Also followup question, is it even worth to bother? Cause all the way till the end of nightmare it was easy, but hell got painfully slow, single target damage is especially lacking, followed closely by survivabilty.

Single target is definitely a problem but thorns strike basically ignores target defence except against bosses so you need %ar to deal with boss-type mobs. Maybe that was your problem? TW's damage will mostly be from stacking physical damage on your weapon along with %ar for bosses.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Gladerius wrote:Act 3 shortcut quest for Khalin Will crafting recipe doesn't work anymore?

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Cube_ ... cut_Recipe

no it doesnt. that recipe was removed. If you are single player you can skip act 3 quests by enabling waypoints in the offline tools. If you are multi you either need to do the quest or request waypoints from a friend or another player.

on another topic i have a question.
i'm trying to find SSU gear for my unholy paladin such as
Lunar Eclipse , Radiance, Dux Infernum, Adjudicator, Robe of Steel , Rodeo's Tramplers, and locket of dreams etc. I'm wondering where I should be farming for these because I've been doing Fautz and Bremmtown so far and I haven't gotten shit. Are these drops just so insanely rare nobody will ever find them? or is there somewhere else i should go? Maybe rifts?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you can go for Duncraig imo