Discuss Median XL!
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
mortimer_85 wrote:
Melatonina wrote:….
Also, can you find items like atomus or the great others jewels/mo's in duncraig ?
Looking on the doc it is not clear wheras they are normal sacred uniques items or sssu's etc.

Check the Pins in discords General channel. There is a list of Unique jewelry with corresponding alvl they start to drop.
only changes to 1.0 Version I can imagine is raising the 117 ones to 119/120 because of TA alvl changes.

The only jewel dunc can not drop according to this document is
Jewel of Luck
Jewel of Luck
Jewel

Required Level: 125
Item Level: 130
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
50% Magic Find
Happy Hunting!

I know what you mean, only matters what you're looking for.
I havent found one atomus, so imagine trying to find one in duncraig ? Lmao..
proga
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi!
Can't do enchanted runeword "Iblis" for gloves.
In first day took gray gloves and put there Nef rune and then Xis - result just NefXis.
Second day - cubed enchanted rune (Nef+Xis) and put it in gray gloves - result NeXis. (It must be NeXis, but in my result it don't has name "Iblis" and all options are missed )
I have no idea how to get runeword "Iblis".
Moreover, found this link https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Iblis
Tried to put Nef rune in gloves. But again I didn't get Generic Iblis rune word...
Looking for help!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
proga wrote:Hi!
In first day took gray gloves and put there Nef rune and then Xis - result just NefXis.
Second day - cubed enchanted rune (Nef+Xis) and put it in gray gloves - result NeXis. (It must be NeXis, but in my result it don't has name "Iblis" and all options are missed )
Tried to put Nef rune in gloves. But again I didn't get Generic Iblis rune word...
Looking for help!

Is that your first time making an rw, or what? You need to fill sockets before the rune (jewels, NOT gems).
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Question for those talking about Duncraig. Are you talking about just the area where the waypoint is or are you also going into the Corrupted Abbey where the monsters are much harder?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the entire area, not just the outside. I don't believe they're harder inside, just they have the necromorbs inside and higher relative density, whereas outside is just slain souls.
proga
Skeleton
2 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
proga wrote:Hi!
Looking for help!

Is that your first time making an rw, or what? You need to fill sockets before the rune (jewels, NOT gems).

Thanks!
I forgot to add 3th jewel.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:the entire area, not just the outside. I don't believe they're harder inside, just they have the necromorbs inside and higher relative density, whereas outside is just slain souls.

Ah yes, the necromorbs, that's what was causing me so much grief there. They kept "one hitting" me
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Is there any way I can ask for a tg refund if I sent tg to a person and he didn't trade me the item? There's this guy that was supposed to trade me an unique mystic orb but he probably stopped playing and forgot to send it to me after I sent him the tg. As proof, I still have the message in outbox and he hasn't been active for the past 6 days or so.
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pm a mod/admin they'll take care of it
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Elendilli wrote:
Frytas wrote:Anyone got some midgame gear recommendations for treewarden(lvl ~115, untwinked)? Also followup question, is it even worth to bother? Cause all the way till the end of nightmare it was easy, but hell got painfully slow, single target damage is especially lacking, followed closely by survivabilty.

Single target is definitely a problem but thorns strike basically ignores target defence except against bosses so you need %ar to deal with boss-type mobs. Maybe that was your problem? TW's damage will mostly be from stacking physical damage on your weapon along with %ar for bosses.

I guess my problem was low AR(12k, now 21) and low physical damage(tu6 giant axe vs this). Still, I don't see any good lategame options for him in the weapon slot; with the other slots you can go for generic physical melee build stuff, but for the weapon you either get a god tier craft or nothing essentially, none of the SUs look appealing. Also I still get melted frequently, even after getting a bunch of %DR, def and avoid.