Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Istaryu
Edyrem
831 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Chris_Kush wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:Since Hammer of Zerae still deals WDM even though it's a spell... does attack rating still need to be increased for a better chance to hit?


I don't actually know the answer to that question even tho i played it, but you dont need to worry about attack rating since its a dex stacking build.


I'm busy theory crafting a Caster Amazon so going full energy... hence the query on Attack Rating :mrgreen:


I don't really understand you. If you are going energy, then why would you ever use hammer of zerae? Its a spell that does weapon based damage, its a totally different build than caster stormzon.
User avatar
Chris_Kush
Djinn
500 | 16
Istaryu wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:Since Hammer of Zerae still deals WDM even though it's a spell... does attack rating still need to be increased for a better chance to hit?


I don't actually know the answer to that question even tho i played it, but you dont need to worry about attack rating since its a dex stacking build.


I'm busy theory crafting a Caster Amazon so going full energy... hence the query on Attack Rating :mrgreen:


I don't really understand you. If you are going energy, then why would you ever use hammer of zerae? Its a spell that does weapon based damage, its a totally different build than caster stormzon.


Will give a full rundown on my thinking in Discord (I'm under the same tag as here)
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | -14
First, exactly how good is the Math set for Unholy Paladin(The only guide in this forum says it's really good, but most people aren't going to find before hitting, say, level 120-125 from farming K3K all the time)?

Second, which Paladin set will the reworked Caster tree work best, if any?
User avatar
exlyst
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
can someone pls explain to my what this "shotgun mechanic" in the new mindflay is?
sorry if this question is dumb, but iam kinda new here, and try to figure out, what to play on comming season.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | -14
I know that Strength Factor allows more spell damage based on Strength, but does it replace Energy Factor or does it add on it whatever you already have?
User avatar
Jampula
Mahasattva
911 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HurtSmash404 wrote:I know that Strength Factor allows more spell damage based on Strength, but does it replace Energy Factor or does it add on it whatever you already have?

It's additive.

exlyst wrote:can someone pls explain to my what this "shotgun mechanic" in the new mindflay is?
sorry if this question is dumb, but iam kinda new here, and try to figure out, what to play on comming season.

In current patch if you shoot 3 beams simultaneously to same target, they only deal 1 beams dmg due to ND. In next patch all 3 beams "shotgun" the target, each beam dealing dmg.
User avatar
exlyst
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Jampula wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:I know that Strength Factor allows more spell damage based on Strength, but does it replace Energy Factor or does it add on it whatever you already have?

It's additive.

exlyst wrote:can someone pls explain to my what this "shotgun mechanic" in the new mindflay is?
sorry if this question is dumb, but iam kinda new here, and try to figure out, what to play on comming season.

In current patch if you shoot 3 beams simultaneously to same target, they only deal 1 beams dmg due to ND. In next patch all 3 beams "shotgun" the target, each beam dealing dmg.


thanks kind sir!
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | -14
I know that in Season 21, nobody at all reached level 150(The highest in ladder was a 145 Druid with a few 143 characters behind him), but with the new Exp curve changes stated in the patch notes, do you think anyone will be able to actually reach level 150 in Season 22?
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
I've decided to start a totem necromancer, i was curious to try the changes. Just started.

I was wondering: can i cast totems while having Deathlord buff on?

Anyway, what should i do with the "Horadric scroll" found in the sewers (act2)?
User avatar
Stereox
Monkey King
251 | 5
Liked the reverted diablo to good old one.

Also, currently leveling as Pestilence necro. How do I do the single target damage? Graveyard is not an option right now as I can barely kill Diablo in NM. Gears are t4 Glowskull, Compensator, Albrecht shield, and Moonwrap