Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Where the heck do I find Fauztinville?
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Hey. For some reason I cant connect to the internet on my laptop, but i'd like to install sigma. Can you give me a link to some package or installer that I can download on the phone and then copy to my computer?
kksdd3
Imp
4 | 0
Hi. I have a question for Zann Esu's set for cold sorc. Anyone can help for skill build and guide a tip for major skill? Thanks a lot!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
tbone503 wrote:Where the heck do I find Fauztinville?

Black road challenge charm + rune = scroll. Use scroll to open portal to fauzt - lvl 125 req. Better use it in act 5 since after death your char will spawn in act 5.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Where the heck do I find Fauztinville?

Black road challenge charm + rune = scroll. Use scroll to open portal to fauzt - lvl 125 req. Better use it in act 5 since after death your char will spawn in act 5.

He needs to upgrade the Black road charm with 5 great gems around Kabraxis 1st.
kksdd3
Imp
4 | 0
I'm not sure if it's just a bug or I used it wrong. I have a unique armor(Queen of glass?) with bunch of Mos applied its lvl around 118. I wanted to put crafted jewels and lvl100 rune(ele reisist 10%) but my trial was increasing the lvl of my armor. I assume its required lvl became around 164 around? Is it a bug or I just used it wrong? I'm currently playing the latest version of Sin war.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kksdd3 wrote:I'm not sure if it's just a bug or I used it wrong. I have a unique armor(Queen of glass?) with bunch of Mos applied its lvl around 118. I wanted to put crafted jewels and lvl100 rune(ele reisist 10%) but my trial was increasing the lvl of my armor. I assume its required lvl became around 164 around? Is it a bug or I just used it wrong? I'm currently playing the latest version of Sin war.

Not a bug, Tu's are around around 50 lv req and any socetable over their starting lv raises base lv req. Mo's are then added to new lv - aka u might not be able to use the item. Tldr dont mo's untill u soc what u want.
pumba1337
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
One shotting enemies

Since im playing for a long time, after some breaks before i head myself into doom (hardcore) i want to ask which ubers are oneshotting?
Death protector was a one shotter, isnt anylonger
Whats about cathedral of vanity?
Kabraxis got a nerf too right? (I know he wasnt a one shotter)
What about legacy of blood, still really dangerous?
Azmodans flamestrike/spitting mobs?

Ty
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pumba1337 wrote:One shotting enemies

Since im playing for a long time, after some breaks before i head myself into doom (hardcore) i want to ask which ubers are oneshotting?

Ty

Every single oneshot mechanics were removed from the game, their damage was reduced to manageable levels. You are still punished for getting hit by those abilities by losing a huge chunk of your hp bar, but mostly you dont get oneshot anymore.
pumba1337
Vampiress
35 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:
pumba1337 wrote:One shotting enemies

Ty

Every single oneshot mechanics were removed from the game, their damage was reduced to manageable levels. You are still punished for getting hit by those abilities by losing a huge chunk of your hp bar, but mostly you dont get oneshot anymore.

ty my friend