Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Can Valkyrie's Prime be orbed or luckied? Also, does anyone know the WSM of this bow? I am debating between crafting this or saving for laz upgrade, but it seems like a pretty descent bow for a bowzon.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
What's good to start leveling this season? No particular reason, IDK druid seems "cool" now but not a must, well i mean i'd prefer a new discovery or something, not speed, oh well really more opposed to what worked before, i mean different, i dunno really, fuck me. TLDR Recommend something you had fun with and want to share. Also all shall acknowledge I R best at asking questions.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Is there any site I can go to see what the enemy debuffs in-game do?

Also, how good is Bear Druid's Wildfire skill?
kksdd3
Imp
4 | 0
Hello I have a question on mf rate. How much of magic find would be the best recommended? Is there max applicable cap for mf?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
kksdd3 wrote:Hello I have a question on mf rate. How much of magic find would be the best recommended? Is there max applicable cap for mf?

I always aim for 200% (up to half is just belt) since it's achievable without much sacrifice in clear speed. After this i would not call many of the builds "viable for optimal farming", well they can farm but i'm not sure that's the main goal, well unless u want to tryhard. In general i feel u would tick down clear speed for MF gain in mosr cases, so no real gain and that is not ideal imo.
whatthewhat
Imp
4 | 0
Does Strength Factor affect spell that scale with Energy and/or Dexterity?
Does Energy Factor affect spell that scale with Strength and/or Dexterity?
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
____how to get more Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild ? :?:
Bonus mark of the wild is so small. Remember it was armor give 150% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild, but cant find now ? Is any way make dmg bigger ?
Zalahmar
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is everything online available offline?
If not which things.

And is it possible to export an online character to offline?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Everything on the TSW server is available for singleplayer except for items dropping from the very last endgame uber Samael. He still drops his charm.

It is possible to transfer an online character to singleplayer, there is a thread where you can do that in exchange for TG.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Samael drops everything, he always has on SP.