Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ICEEKEY
Cultist
21 | 0
Beside endless loop belt, which belt can i use with my nagisin as well ?
Kutol
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I cant remember how %life leech works.

Does it applyes to for example pyroblast on striking?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Works only on physical attacks/projectiles. Pyroblast is a spell.
Kutol
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Johnny Impak wrote:Works only on physical attacks/projectiles. Pyroblast is a spell.

Thank you for clearing that up for me
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Can someone better explain what Item Quality Level is? The new sacred elemental bases are all Quality Level 99, and are the only items that high. My two main questions:
1. This effects your odds of rolling better prefixes/suffixes, right? So you should see more high-tier modifiers on these bases?
2. Does this effect drop rate? I want to say yes because it feels like all the items listed with quality level 90 (the next highest) do not drop very often, for example sacred naganitas, labrys, warp blades, etc.

Thank you for the help!
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi everyone ,
I look for a nice build for make Uber (all if possible)
i Don't want farm with it so i need really a build specialized for uber any class is welcome

Did there a build able to make all uber ?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Semigloss wrote:Can someone better explain what Item Quality Level is? The new sacred elemental bases are all Quality Level 99, and are the only items that high. My two main questions:
1. This effects your odds of rolling better prefixes/suffixes, right? So you should see more high-tier modifiers on these bases?
2. Does this effect drop rate? I want to say yes because it feels like all the items listed with quality level 90 (the next highest) do not drop very often, for example sacred naganitas, labrys, warp blades, etc.

Thank you for the help!

1: You should take a look at the affixes page, but yes, there is a required ilvl for each affix and in the case of crafting, the ilvl also dictates the number of affixes.

2: I don't know specifically about drop rates, but often, the rarity of something is related to the level of a certain area, meaning that ilvl 85 items don't drop in a level 20 area. If I remember correctly, the interface will tell you the level of the current area that you're in. Class specific weapons are generally harder to find, as far as I can tell.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Cheno wrote:1: You should take a look at the affixes page, but yes, there is a required ilvl for each affix and in the case of crafting, the ilvl also dictates the number of affixes.

2: I don't know specifically about drop rates, but often, the rarity of something is related to the level of a certain area, meaning that ilvl 85 items don't drop in a level 20 area. If I remember correctly, the interface will tell you the level of the current area that you're in. Class specific weapons are generally harder to find, as far as I can tell.

The affix page is where I was reading about it. Quality level seems to only have an impact on alvl when ilvl is less than 99. Otherwise alvl is always 99. So why the higher qlvl? What's the point?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I know that last patch there was the Unholy Meleedin as the meta. Is there anything like that now(I hear Neutraldin is still stupid strong even after nerfs, but that actually is a VERY expensive build to put together)?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
HurtSmash404 wrote:I know that last patch there was the Unholy Meleedin as the meta. Is there anything like that now(I hear Neutraldin is still stupid strong even after nerfs, but that actually is a VERY expensive build to put together)?

Yes. For a change, unholy caster is kind of popular now, but not because its op, its because ppl wanted to try it.