Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Find one or gamble one. It could be that you need to be like lvl 9 for it to drop.

Post these questions in the short question thread here on the forum.
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any reason why I can't get into a server? Just keep failing to join game. It was working fine, I transferred, and then it stopped working. Now I can't get in.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tried restarting everything? Game, launcher, computer ?
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CircaG wrote:Any reason why I can't get into a server? Just keep failing to join game. It was working fine, I transferred, and then it stopped working. Now I can't get in.

Nvm. Works now after 20 min!
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Is Freezing Gale(Druid level 24 skill) any good at all?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Area Effect Attack - how exactly does it work ? Does it apply only to melee skills ?
kksdd3
Imp
4 | 0
How do I beat Elementals in the path of enlightment with Summon barb? I'm having so much troubles with this... My other characters are also stuck in here... Some advice needed...
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kksdd3 wrote:How do I beat Elementals in the path of enlightment with Summon barb? I'm having so much troubles with this... My other characters are also stuck in here... Some advice needed...

The elementals make the boss immune to damage. Clear them out, and the boss will be damageable. They have high resistances to damage types thats not their element, and the boss summons a new elemental something like every 10s. Just clear them slowly, take your time.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
kksdd3 wrote:How do I beat Elementals in the path of enlightment with Summon barb? I'm having so much troubles with this... My other characters are also stuck in here... Some advice needed...

U might need respec.
For example aerials 2h barb easily clears cold and with some changes lightning elementals. If u have ancients hand oskill u can do fire elem.
Dunno about magic one, but throw ass melts him.
The hardeset for me was physical elem and i have killed him with trap ass. Maybe ur summons can manage him, dunno.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I saw this on one of the high level Unholy Caster Paladins in TSW_NotArmory but for the life of me I can't figure out how you put this together. If it's a runeword it's not showing up on the runeword documentation page.

What am I missing here?