Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:So I saw this on one of the high level Unholy Caster Paladins in TSW_NotArmory but for the life of me I can figure out how you put this together. If it's a runeword it's not showing up on the runeword documentation page.

What am I missing here?

Black Sun Spear
Black Sun Spear
Tepoztopilli (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 68 to 75
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 733
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
+(7 to 11) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(150 to 250) Spell Focus
+(30 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 40)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(35 to 50)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
tbone503 wrote:So I saw this on one of the high level Unholy Caster Paladins in TSW_NotArmory but for the life of me I can figure out how you put this together. If it's a runeword it's not showing up on the runeword documentation page.

What am I missing here?

Black Sun Spear
Black Sun Spear
Tepoztopilli (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 68 to 75
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 733
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
+(7 to 11) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(150 to 250) Spell Focus
+(30 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 40)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(35 to 50)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)

Thanks. The name must have been cut off the top when viewing.
MasterAxe
Cultist
22 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
flubbucket wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
flubbucket wrote:Having reached an age where memory is a bit liquidy I'm curious if I've missed something.

I thought I used to be able to sort the runeword list in the documentation by level, base, etc.

Did something change??

They changed it in favor or the list on the left. There isn't even a search bar anymore outside of ctrl+f

Does the list work for you?? When I try it does nothing.

They need to bring it back, that was hella nice fr searching runewords, and ill never remember control f, lol
Dejani
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
quick question dunno if this is the place to ask but: I'm giving a shot at Duncraig, to proceed deeper in that place I need to teleport over that wall into that 30 mobs that kill me instantly or there is any other way?

As a xbow necro I'm finding kinda sad to get one shot when I tp over there. D:
Yo_Muthas_Busch
Destroyer
7 | 0
Since the latest necro rework, which would be a better build/spec for a summoner: veil king or Rahman's chosen? Obviously rathma's chosen would be the logical choice for more summons and bonuses to those summons but how good can veil king actually be especially with laz set getting two kings?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Dejani wrote:quick question dunno if this is the place to ask but: I'm giving a shot at Duncraig, to proceed deeper in that place I need to teleport over that wall into that 30 mobs that kill me instantly or there is any other way?

You can either skip the area until you can clear it, use a merc to try to help, or corpse run it
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
MasterAxe wrote:
flubbucket wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
flubbucket wrote:Having reached an age where memory is a bit liquidy I'm curious if I've missed something.

I thought I used to be able to sort the runeword list in the documentation by level, base, etc.

Did something change??

They changed it in favor or the list on the left. There isn't even a search bar anymore outside of ctrl+f

Does the list work for you?? When I try it does nothing.

They need to bring it back, that was hella nice fr searching runewords, and ill never remember control f, lol

I would just try and remember the hot key. It's super useful and you can use it everywhere. To each his own I suppose
Dejani
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Jammy wrote:
Dejani wrote:quick question dunno if this is the place to ask but: I'm giving a shot at Duncraig, to proceed deeper in that place I need to teleport over that wall into that 30 mobs that kill me instantly or there is any other way?

You can either skip the area until you can clear it, use a merc to try to help, or corpse run it

Oh thanks. I just seen your awser and I did just that: I tp'ed over, spammed Widowmaker, died, came back and used Death Shards. One or two cleared the area. Thanks. :D
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What is the best/easiest build to complete endgame with? Currently, my highest level char is a 124 poison druid. This has been the best char/build I've made, however it is coming to sort of a standstill until I can change to the cold spec with the set.

Are there any builds that just blow everything out of the water and are easy to do most/all of endgame? I'd like to get through a lot of it at least once while playing this game. I've tried lots of chars, and they've just been really hard to level past 100-105. I'm sure this has to do with gearing as well, but I know there are also OP/meta builds.
VirulentHeals
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is doing the Cow Level in Normal beneficial or farming Nihlatak yields better results?