Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
supersage10 wrote:
LeQuebecois wrote:
LeQuebecois wrote:Which mercenary has more tanking hability ? a5 or a2 ? Thank you.


Act 2 merc without a dout


Thank you
supersage10
Abomination
159 | 9
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeQuebecois wrote:
supersage10 wrote:
LeQuebecois wrote:
LeQuebecois wrote:Which mercenary has more tanking hability ? a5 or a2 ? Thank you.


Act 2 merc without a dout


Thank you


Make sure you get shapeshifter as his ability is bloodlust
User avatar
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
2966 | 66
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
schnuppy wrote:
nukas wrote:I am looking for MXL documentation for 1.A9 through 1.Z9, does anyone know where I can find this information? Specifically I am after the cube recipes for disenchanting prior to oils/catalysts.


i have the docs for 1.E9, it is around 4 MB big. But when i open it, it doesnt show anything else but the Menu...
My docs for 1.F9b are working correctly. Do you have an old D2stats reader maybe? With those drop filters and notifiers?

wanted to add the file for 1.F9b, but it shows me an error (invalid file extension) :(
1.f9b docs here : https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/o53RP2nS/file.html
MasterAxe
Cultist
22 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just a couple questions.

Where is a link to the services to like xfer characters and such? i know i seen it somewhere, lol.

Is there no way to reroll rares in this mod? Whats the recipe if there is still.
User avatar
Johnny Impak
Ice Clan
569 | 19
Can someone be kind enough to calculate fcr breakpoints for an amazon with scepter and crystal sword ?

I can’t get D2 stats working for whatever reason
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6592 | 294
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Can someone be kind enough to calculate fcr breakpoints for an amazon with scepter and crystal sword ?

I can’t get D2 stats working for whatever reason


think its the same for both? I wanna say 174 or 163, its one of those
nukas
Prowler
18 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
schnuppy wrote:
nukas wrote:I am looking for MXL documentation for 1.A9 through 1.Z9, does anyone know where I can find this information? Specifically I am after the cube recipes for disenchanting prior to oils/catalysts.


i have the docs for 1.E9, it is around 4 MB big. But when i open it, it doesnt show anything else but the Menu...
My docs for 1.F9b are working correctly. Do you have an old D2stats reader maybe? With those drop filters and notifiers?

wanted to add the file for 1.F9b, but it shows me an error (invalid file extension) :(
1.f9b docs here : https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/o53RP2nS/file.html

You posted this for me before, and I lost it. Thanks mate.
User avatar
Johnny Impak
Ice Clan
569 | 19
I currently have 190ish. Mainly wanted to know if another breakpoint is reachable
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | -14
How strong are Wychwind and Broadside?
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6592 | 294
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:How strong are Wychwind and Broadside?


as strong as you build them to be