Discuss Median XL!
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Phosphorcracker wrote:So I just read about the level challenges but my char is already 51. On a scale from dont sweat it to better reroll how important is it to actually do those?

"Although the level can be accessed at level 45, you cannot cube the shards together until at least level 50. If you are past level 59, you can still do the challenge, but with the added penalty of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels."

You're fine. Go get them.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I've done the Ghosts of Bremmtown quest like 3 times now, and each time I am killing it in less than 1 minute from entering the portal and i still cannot cube the charm for bonuses. anyone know why this is?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Torrasque wrote:I've done the Ghosts of Bremmtown quest like 3 times now, and each time I am killing it in less than 1 minute from entering the portal and i still cannot cube the charm for bonuses. anyone know why this is?

U must not die.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:
Torrasque wrote:I've done the Ghosts of Bremmtown quest like 3 times now, and each time I am killing it in less than 1 minute from entering the portal and i still cannot cube the charm for bonuses. anyone know why this is?

U must not die.

No deaths or anything. idk i'll have to retry in the morning. i was clearing fauzt with a buddy of mine, neither of us died, but maybe he got last hit on the dragon and that is the cause? i timed it every time and it was under 1 minute kill from the time we enter the portal. idk. i'll figure it out xD
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

The first player to enter the uber for the first time in a game gets a buff that lasts for a minute, and you get an another buff when you kill the dragon. You can cube the charm when you have both buffs (or possibly you can cube while you have the second buff for like 30s if you kill in a min, not too sure)
Edited by Istaryu 4 years.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Torrasque wrote:
smartasss wrote:

U must not die.

No deaths or anything. idk i'll have to retry in the morning. i was clearing fauzt with a buddy of mine, neither of us died, but maybe he got last hit on the dragon and that is the cause? i timed it every time and it was under 1 minute kill from the time we enter the portal. idk. i'll figure it out xD

U have to enter 1st to get the buff form that statue.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
What runewords are good in elemental weapons?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think I asked a while back but didn't see a response. Can you apply item dyes to weapons?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
yes
emss05
Skeleton
2 | 0
Does it matter much what base item i use for runeword(any armor), like full plate mail/gothic plate etc? And sacred versions are even better?