Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Gowryael wrote:Anyone can tell me formula for hp? I know how basic life is calculated, but beyond that...

Base Life = Level 1 Life + (Life per Level up * Level ups) + Flat life on gear + Life from Base vitality + Life from Alkor's Potions

Total Life = Base Life*(100 + Life % Bonuses)/100 + Life from Vit on Gear*(100 + Vit % Bonuses)/100 + Life from Life per Level affix

HurtSmash404 wrote:Are Barbarians any good at O-skill builds at all? Also, do Barbarians still have D2 Cast rate frames?

I ask because Barbarians can dual wield and Spirit Guide grants lots of cast rate last I checked.

https://dev.median-xl.com/?script=speedcalc

Barb caster can be done. Check class items with spell oSkills (dual wielding for higher skill level).
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1143 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
barb caster :coolstorybob: don't tell him guys
Manu300000
Cog
213 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are NL items bugged? I respeced my maelstrom sin to try out stormcrows in NL
With 6k dex and good items i reached 14k dmg on the char screen - still used voidxis rw. I couldnt even kill mobs in torajan jungles. I went back to town, swaped to my bloodlust claw - then the void rw disappeared. Where did it go? I mean, i dont play nl but is this a common thing?
Cheno
Heretic
422 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Manu300000 wrote:Are NL items bugged? I respeced my maelstrom sin to try out stormcrows in NL
With 6k dex and good items i reached 14k dmg on the char screen - still used voidxis rw. I couldnt even kill mobs in torajan jungles. I went back to town, swaped to my bloodlust claw - then the void rw disappeared. Where did it go? I mean, i dont play nl but is this a common thing?

Formula for the runeword got changed, as with all rune+xis runewords. It got wiped because of that. Lost my shark the same way.
Manu300000
Cog
213 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Are NL items bugged? I respeced my maelstrom sin to try out stormcrows in NL

Formula for the runeword got changed, as with all rune+xis runewords. It got wiped because of that. Lost my shark the same way.

ah ok, thx for the reply
boozek
Grubber
326 | 16
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will runewords for "Bows" and "Weapons" work on Druid Bows/Amazon Bows items?
OrphineM
Abomination
157 | 12
boozek wrote:Will runewords for "Bows" and "Weapons" work on Druid Bows/Amazon Bows items?

Yes, unless the runeword specifies something like "(except Druid Bows)" or "(except Amazon Bows)". Rattus is a runeword that explicitly leaves out necromancer daggers, for instance. If you're worried about wasting a Xis rune, try the non-xis variant first; you can unsocket with oil of disjunction and 3 perfect gems.
Krankendau
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello, can anyone explain, what's wrong with my Assassin, if while using Bat Strike against bosses, it takes more than 30 hits to charge up fully to Coup De Grace and around 10-15 more to release the charge with normal attack? I have 94k AR, and the chance to hit are around 85%-95%. It feels like i'm hitting air.. :) btw, versus normal units there is no problem.
Edited by Krankendau 1 year.
korkalon
Rust Claw
87 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello, how muth time skill from druid "Rend" attack?
I mean one skill how muth time hit enemy.
i need this answer, thx !!!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
2981 | 66
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Krankendau wrote:Hello, can anyone explain, what's wrong with my Assassin, if while using Bat Strike against bosses, it takes more than 30 hits to charge up fully to Coup De Grace and around 10-15 more to release the charge with normal attack? I have 94k AR, and the chance to hit are around 85%-95%. It feels like i'm hitting air.. :) btw, versus normal units there is no problem.
it can be that the opponent you are hitting also has a (high) chance to dodge/avoid