Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Try changing your compatability settings to something like Win XP SP2. I notice certain ones make the mouse center wheel not function.
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
The runeword tab on medianxl doc page cant roll to specific area like body armor, gloves... when i click on it
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
zaito90 wrote:The runeword tab on medianxl doc page cant roll to specific area like body armor, gloves... when i click on it

Thats a bug thats been made known. For now, you'll just need to use ctrl+f until it's fixed. They just recently inserted it in place of the search bar, plus its a small team, so it will take some time for it to be looked at with new season just around the corner
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
zaito90 wrote:The runeword tab on medianxl doc page cant roll to specific area like body armor, gloves... when i click on it

I thought someone asked this already somewhere or noticed long before i could have, so I never bothered.
Ry852
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Semigloss wrote:Try changing your compatability settings to something like Win XP SP2. I notice certain ones make the mouse center wheel not function.

Where do you do the compatibility change? in Median XL or on the D2 application?

The only way I can get the mouse buttons to work and mouse wheel is to run D2 from the D2.exe instead of from the launcher.
The D2 app has the windows XP compatibility options, where as the median XL.exe only has windows vista, Windows 7, 8 as options in the compatibility mode options

Any ideas why it would be that way?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
-
Edited by tbone503 4 years.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
For the Amazon's Fire Elemental on death skill Fire Cannonade, is there any way to improve it's damage other than hard points, more mana and more mana regeneration?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:For the Amazon's Fire Elemental on death skill Fire Cannonade, is there any way to improve it's damage other than hard points, more mana and more mana regeneration?

Doesn't it carry fire spell damage and fire pierce synergy to your actual character? Or maybe I saw that in the upcoming patch note announcement?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
mana and mana regen has nothing to do with damage except with mana sorc
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Crash wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:For the Amazon's Fire Elemental on death skill Fire Cannonade, is there any way to improve it's damage other than hard points, more mana and more mana regeneration?

Doesn't it carry fire spell damage and fire pierce synergy to your actual character? Or maybe I saw that in the upcoming patch note announcement?

It does?

FuriousBEAR wrote:mana and mana regen has nothing to do with damage except with mana sorc

To spam it more.