Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
adamo68 wrote:Trying to wrap my head around a Cold (probably) fire build. Does anyone know what people have been trying? Thank you.

Most are playing cold/fire because you get both reworked skills.

Damage wise, the cold tree seems viable enough on its own, using Fridgid Sphere for AoE and Abyss for single target. So it's a matter of which other passive you want. For a defensive playstyle go lightning for Warp Armor/Snow Queen/Ice Elemental synergies. Or for more offensive go fire for more life from Living Flame and big damage boost from Fire Dance.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
QQ: Is the Neutraldin still viable on this current patch? I haven't seen an updated guide since 1.1
encore
Invader
9 | 1
Can you help me what does drop bias mean? Do i need to do anything or is it a place specific thing?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
encore wrote:Can you help me what does drop bias mean? Do i need to do anything or is it a place specific thing?

Drop bias means that in that particular area there is a higher chance of dropping a specific type of item. You don't have to do anything specific aside from farming in the place ^^
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
adamo68 wrote:Trying to wrap my head around a Cold (probably) fire build. Does anyone know what people have been trying? Thank you.
you can combine cold with any tree. The results are similar
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
xeimaster08 wrote:QQ: Is the Neutraldin still viable on this current patch? I haven't seen an updated guide since 1.1
nothing very important changed since 1.1 for it. It is still viable as it is, you just need to equip the proper gear parts
ColKlesh
Skeleton
3 | 0
Guys, my friend play Pounce amazon and he think than skill work wrong.
He say:
The "Pounce" skill does not work correctly, it did not give damage before, and now the "Grants fury" works crookedly !! 1 out of 3 jumps fires (((I can't kill bosses normally without Grants fury

Has anyone had such a problem? Who can I ask for help to solve it?
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sice 1.40 and some buffs for Naga-sin, I was goofing arounde with crafting and got this roll. Is this any goodbase for Shunposin? The backstab modifries are new to me. Really like hooving with shunpo tho.

Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ixvid_ wrote:Sice 1.40 and some buffs for Naga-sin, I was goofing arounde with crafting and got this roll. Is this any goodbase for Shunposin? The backstab modifries are new to me. Really like hooving with shunpo tho.

Sure its good if you want to do no damage.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
So, why is Feed the Pack broken?

Also, because I want it fixed, does this mean that such will stay unfixed?