Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Spell damage will work for the original melee strike, but it's rare that your original hit is your main damage. Not worth investing into IMO. And spell factor does nothing.

For flat damage, you'll need to get lots of -enemy res of whatever element, and/or global elemental damage (i.e. firedance or acid fiends). The damage also scales with the WDM modifier of your attack, if you have options there.

For physical damage converted, it's the same, except that anything you do to increase your physical damage increases your elemental damage as well.
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Can you run multiple stances at once. Hypo: Barb with auriels robe also using eagle stance?
Edited by Tedddy 4 years.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Semigloss wrote:Spell damage will work for the original melee strike, but it's rare that your original hit is your main damage. Not worth investing into IMO. And spell factor does nothing.

For flat damage, you'll need to get lots of -enemy res of whatever element, and/or global elemental damage (i.e. firedance or acid fiends). The damage also scales with the WDM modifier of your attack, if you have options there.

For physical damage converted, it's the same, except that anything you do to increase your physical damage increases your elemental damage as well.

AFAIK spell damage will affect the flat elemental/magic damage from any wdm skill, regardless of whether it's the actual weapon swing or a projectile or whatever
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cheno wrote:
nodoubt0322 wrote:
Cheno wrote:What's the trick to Soul of Wrath? I've tried reduced physical damage taken but it doesn't seem to do much, unless you would need a certain value?

The most common solution is wearing the full sets you got from quest "YSHARI SANCTUM".

I tried that, it keeps me alive for 10 seconds maybe. I've seen people stand still and facetank wrath with it but the set no longer gives 75% block?

Nobody with further advice for this?
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Tedddy wrote:Can you run multiple stances at once. Hypo: Barb with auriels robe also using eagle stance?

Anyone know?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
what's the difference between uninterruptable attack and fhr?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tedddy wrote:
Tedddy wrote:Can you run multiple stances at once. Hypo: Barb with auriels robe also using eagle stance?

Anyone know?

yes, but that auriels stance is just lvl 10, doesnt scale
rydol
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My buried Hawk gives +1 Runemaster. However, it doesn't give my sorc extra defense, even after I re-equip all the items with runes. What's the problem and any ways to get the skill work?
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
rydol wrote:My buried Hawk gives +1 Runemaster. However, it doesn't give my sorc extra defense, even after I re-equip all the items with runes. What's the problem and any ways to get the skill work?

Runemaster without hard points doesn't really work. And since this is oskill you won't have any serious benefit off this skill.

Tbh they should just update this to something like +3% defense per socketed rune.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the doors in act 2. I can't go downstairs for claw viper temple to destroy the altar, and to get the amulet. So I'm stuck in act 2. By the way, there are other doors who didn't open. But it's okay (I can blink with my character). And the door to the sewers in act 2 it's the same (the door near the water). I click, but nothing happens. I restarted with a new character, but it's the same situation.
Help me please. This mod is awesome, and this thing neved happend before (sorry for my english).