Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Scalewinged wrote:
Masive wrote:Trying to use https://dev.median-xl.com/?script=speedcalc
But i can´t seem to put in "-" for the weapon attack speed since long sword has -20 attack speed modifier
Am i missing something?
Trying to calc the needed ias for wearwolf form

You don't need to put WSM anywhere if only you not using offline java speedcalc.

ah okey, thanks!
fartybreath
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CC in regards to the previous post means what? I have a Barb merc with those pieces....
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
CC = crowd control, which is not really a thing in diablo II / median. But it refers to stuns/slows/debuffs and controlling how enemies behave.

You can gear your merc as a damage dealer or as supporter / crowd control, which imho includes buffs and debuffs.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is there a "best place" to farm perfect gems in nightmare? i really need to farm turq's to cap my poison res and am not really sure where to go. i think k3k seems do drop more pgems like other areas but maybe there is something even better?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
robinro wrote:is there a "best place" to farm perfect gems in nightmare? i really need to farm turq's to cap my poison res and am not really sure where to go. i think k3k seems do drop more pgems like other areas but maybe there is something even better?

there's no drop bias for gems. your best choice would be any high density areas like sewers in act 2 or nihlatak act 5
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:
robinro wrote:is there a "best place" to farm perfect gems in nightmare? i really need to farm turq's to cap my poison res and am not really sure where to go. i think k3k seems do drop more pgems like other areas but maybe there is something even better?

there's no drop bias for gems. your best choice would be any high density areas like sewers in act 2 or nihlatak act 5

i know that there is no listed bias, but somehow i have the feeling that k3k and fauzt drop more gems. maybe its just my imagination, but they also both drop more shrines.... maybe this is connected somehow? idk.
i remember farming spots in the past that were more likely to drop jewelry aswell, although there was no listed bias...
but since im returning player that hasnt played for quite a while, this may be not up to date
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
Im currently using harbinger from cornerstone jewel but it cant let me use even im equipping a sword. Does it hase to be druid wolf form to use it?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
zaito90 wrote:Image
Im currently using harbinger from cornerstone jewel but it cant let me use even im equipping a sword. Does it hase to be druid wolf form to use it?

Yes, it is tied to werewolf form. I just tried it on a caster druid, i cant use it unless i morph to werewolf with a sword equipped.
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
zaito90 wrote:Image

Yes, it is tied to werewolf form. I just tried it on a caster druid, i cant use it unless i morph to werewolf with a sword equipped.

Got another cornerstone with twisted claw. Guess that would be trash now :(
hipopotamo1
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why the market prices are dropping like crazy? Is the season ending?