Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Istaryu wrote:
Masive wrote:
Saw this, how do i know what level an area is?

Press tab.

oh lol, totaly missed that :oops:

so every item cant drop in duncraig then?
is it based on the ilvl of the item?
So items with ilvl 130 only drops in 130 areas?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Masive wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Masive wrote:

Press tab.

right!
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Manu300000 wrote:
Masive wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Masive wrote:

Press tab.

right!

okey, thanks for the help :)
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how exactly is damage calculated? im playeing a caster sorc and im quite confused that increased lightning damage from gear gives me more damage than i thought since i already have around 250% increased damage from energy and i assumed that all sources are additive. there is also the witch blood passive which confuses me beacuse of the word "total" in front of the increased damage, which might suggest it may be multiplicative, which would be way too strong if you think about it....

what exactly is additive and what is multiplicative? did something change in sigma in that regard?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
robinro wrote:how exactly is damage calculated? im playeing a caster sorc and im quite confused that increased lightning damage from gear gives me more damage than i thought since i already have around 250% increased damage from energy and i assumed that all sources are additive. there is also the witch blood passive which confuses me beacuse of the word "total" in front of the increased damage, which might suggest it may be multiplicative, which would be way too strong if you think about it....

what exactly is additive and what is multiplicative? did something change in sigma in that regard?

regarding synergy from energy/EF, Witchblood and Spell damage% od one particular type, nothing has changed in Sigma.
You can read this or go with:
Spell Damage is one multiplier and Synergy Bonus from EF/ene and Witchblood Bonus are added up to another separate multiplier.
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
robinro wrote:how exactly is damage calculated? im playeing a caster sorc and im quite confused that increased lightning damage from gear gives me more damage than i thought since i already have around 250% increased damage from energy and i assumed that all sources are additive. there is also the witch blood passive which confuses me beacuse of the word "total" in front of the increased damage, which might suggest it may be multiplicative, which would be way too strong if you think about it....

regarding synergy from energy/EF, Witchblood and Spell damage% od one particular type, nothing has changed in Sigma.
You can read this or go with:
Spell Damage is one multiplier and Synergy Bonus from EF/ene and Witchblood Bonus are added up to another separate multiplier.

thx a lot
sorlix
Destroyer
7 | 0
how can i reset mystic orbs on an item?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sorlix wrote:how can i reset mystic orbs on an item?

You can't.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
by using the offline tools if you play SP
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

If it's a tiered unique, you can re-roll all stats by cubing it with 2 arcane crystals and that blue elixier.