Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Best merc for taking out necrobots on my physical damage amazon?
Gear recommendations also welcome. :D
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
BiuTze wrote:Best merc for taking out necrobots on my physical damage amazon?
Gear recommendations also welcome. :D

you may use trinity arrow for that, usually 1shoots them..
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
I'd prefer to find an alternative to trinity arrow, I'm thinking about procuring some elemental ires...
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cml2823 wrote:How do i create the portal to Fauztiville? I have the black road challenge charm and i killed the 5 elementral guys. Now what?

cube the gems with the black road charm - then cube a rune with the charm and you get a scroll.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi all.

Sorry for the stupid question, asked before but there was no answer.

Is it possible to fade the map, I see some screenshots and it really looks like the map is faded.
► Show Spoiler

But for me it is more like this
► Show Spoiler

Thank You
XII
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does DEFENSIVE HARMONY slow Ubers?
Because I've just fight with Hell Baal and he was keep running, hitting & casting like a fucking turboplane regardless my Smax'ed DH
Edited by XII 4 years.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Talic wrote:...

Go to %appdata%\MedianXL\save\ (or enter this command in your address bar), there you can find a file preferences.json, open it with any text editor and look for an option which is called legacy_automapfade.

Here is the list of all possible options with their corresponding names in vanilla:
0 - Fade Center
1 - Fade Everything
2 - Auto Fade
3 - No Fade

I believe you are looking for the second one option, i.e. Fade Everything, so you should set legacy_automapfade to 1. Make sure you are not in the game before you apply this change.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yes, I like the second option ofc.

Thank You. :thumb: :clap:
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SwineFlu wrote:Go to %appdata%\MedianXL\save\ (or enter this command in your address bar), there you can find a file preferences.json, open it with any text editor and look for an option which is called legacy_automapfade.

Here is the list of all possible options with their corresponding names in vanilla:
0 - Fade Center
1 - Fade Everything
2 - Auto Fade
3 - No Fade

I believe you are looking for the second one option, i.e. Fade Everything, so you should set legacy_automapfade to 1. Make sure you are not in the game before you apply this change.

Thank YOU very much, Sir.
:salut:

I was looking for that in the ingame-settings...
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, I have a question about Forked Lightning. I equipped my sorc with Ghostmoon SU, and it's very efficient against mobs.
But I'd like to know if the damage shown in the tooltip is per bolt, or overall spell damage?
And bonus question, can I hit a single target with more than one bolt per cast ?

Thanks !