Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
karaggeX wrote:Is is possible to mule without having to level a 2nd char to meet the 99 char level difference?

yes
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
karaggeX wrote:Is is possible to mule without having to level a 2nd char to meet the 99 char level difference?

There's a check box next to where you set the character level difference. Uncheck the box.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have a weird thing that i found today, regarding the damage on "Rising Dawn" oskill. this is on a Bonebreaker paladin mace.

so I have 2 bonebreakers that i have rolled the oskill Rising Dawn onto, one of them being +14 and the other +18. neither of these adds any energy, only resist and some magic/physical %. the +14 rising dawn has +7% magic/physical dmg rolled and the +18 has +10% magic /physical dmg spell damage roll. But for some reason, when I put the +18 on the damage is 400 lower than the +14? Rising dawn total level is 26 with the +14 and level 30 with the +18. the +18 club has more % enhanced spell damage, how is it possible that the damage gets lower?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Torrasque wrote:I have a weird thing that i found today, regarding the damage on "Rising Dawn" oskill. this is on a Bonebreaker paladin mace.

so I have 2 bonebreakers that i have rolled the oskill Rising Dawn onto, one of them being +14 and the other +18. neither of these adds any energy, only resist and some magic/physical %. the +14 rising dawn has +7% magic/physical dmg rolled and the +18 has +10% magic /physical dmg spell damage roll. But for some reason, when I put the +18 on the damage is 400 lower than the +14? Rising dawn total level is 26 with the +14 and level 30 with the +18. the +18 club has more % enhanced spell damage, how is it possible that the damage gets lower?

Check rising dawn description in changelog.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
Torrasque wrote:I have a weird thing that i found today, regarding the damage on "Rising Dawn" oskill. this is on a Bonebreaker paladin mace.

Check rising dawn description in changelog.

thank you. I know i read it but i thought it was referring to the scaling. tyvm.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Can someone explain to me what the 3/13/23 means on the cannonade? I assume it's different levels for the skill that will be cast?

Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mr_Ali wrote:Can someone explain to me what the 3/13/23 means on the cannonade? I assume it's different levels for the skill that will be cast?

Ye, level of procs on Nor/NM/Hell
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
How is javazon? Still terrible?
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
is theer any use for all the green rings and amus i dont need or are they just garbage?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nobrainnopain wrote:is theer any use for all the green rings and amus i dont need or are they just garbage?

Garbage, they can't be broken down into signets.