Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Im not saying about early/mid game... Even in end game play barrage still doesn't hit a lot. The total amount of arrows looks big but many of them don't actually hit. Wyrmshot on the other hand has insane amount of hitting and has 3/4 wdm, thus benefit most from LOS. Barrage + phalanx, from my experience, with their 3/2 wdm are better paired with high %ll and high physical damage gears
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
hay guys :D

what is the best way to farm signets fast on a necro? When i did it on my druid in SP i just specced to wolf and could basically afk farm the signets til i had 500 in nilithak i was playing caster nec to get all the easy and medium charms but respecced to melee since i figured it would be a good sig farmer. it works ok but its easy to get 1 shot by a lot of stuff in the nilitthak area like the ignores target defense guys. Let me know if you guys have any tips. Im playing on TSW and ive been having latency issues so that doesnt make it easier :(
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Totem necro maybe? Have both good killspeed and corpse consuming with 100% reanimate
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
So, I've started playing again with the new patch. Bopped around a bit on different classes, and discovered, hey, Barbarian does LC0 waaay faster then Assassin, so I've been having fun with him. A few questions:

-When did summons get the ability to move? I seem to remember they were fixed.
-Do Stances still effect minions? Searching says Greater Manifestations gives radius, but it's not on the tooltip? Did it get removed?
-In that vein, can summons use the wolf marks?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I think they've been able to move since teleport was activated in town, so its been quite a while.

Yes, spirit walk grants passive stance radius.

Enemy is being cursed so I don't see why not.
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Fumbles wrote:I think they've been able to move since teleport was activated in town, so its been quite a while.

Yes, spirit walk grants passive stance radius.

Enemy is being cursed so I don't see why not.

OH. It's Spirit Walk, not Greater Manifestation. I dun goofed there! Thanks for correcting me. =3
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Btw barb summons working more effective without following ability
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Defenitely it's not needed because of spirit walk. But why more effective?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This way they can clear half of Blood moor on destr while following summons have very limited distance
da_shift
Prowler
19 | 0
Hello ! i just somehow installed this mod, i killed velrach and cubed the gem, but prince albrecht doesn't drop character orb. what should i do! please help me