Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ibra1
Balrog
126 | 0
Best farming character for cheap? I've got a somewhat weak OOA Necro right now, but slow and dies to easily. Messing with a hammer zon, but the hammers are slow, doesn't clear fast. I made a necro with flametail and that ssu Hwanin's Hwacha and I REALLY liked that for farming, but I guess now the dev's have crap nerfed Hwanin down.

So, without having to HAVE all SSU's first, what character/build allow a reasonable speed through Duncraig, Fauz so that I can GET the ssu's?
Uubie
Abomination
149 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ibra1 wrote:Best farming character for cheap? I've got a somewhat weak OOA Necro right now, but slow and dies to easily. Messing with a hammer zon, but the hammers are slow, doesn't clear fast. I made a necro with flametail and that ssu Hwanin's Hwacha and I REALLY liked that for farming, but I guess now the dev's have crap nerfed Hwanin down.

So, without having to HAVE all SSU's first, what character/build allow a reasonable speed through Duncraig, Fauz so that I can GET the ssu's?

Bow amazon - undisputed farmer.
Can basically clear fauzt rather fast with TU
Helzopro
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Uubie wrote:Bow amazon - undisputed farmer.
Can basically clear fauzt rather fast with TU

Show me a video of bowa clearing fauzt with just TUs
febreeze
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi all,

I have been following the TLDR barb guide and so far this is the build that worked the best for me.
I have 2 questions :

A suggested weapon is ''crafted barb sword with colosseum oskill'' I looked at the guides but I'm not sure how to get this craft done. I understand it is random but will any type of shrine work ? Do I need to use a particular shrine ?

Also, the guide says to kill Khalimgrad in the library of fate but I cleared the place twice and cannot find this guy.

Thanks for the help
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Khalimgrad is just the old name for the uberlevel Library of Fate where you find Zakarums Avatars

Also, looking at the affix list, Colosseum can roll on all Barb swords with an ilvl of minimum 82 (https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes)

Shrine choice should to my knowledge not affect this roll, only the shrine affix roll.
febreeze
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you very much !
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Does it effect affix rolls if the base is not sacred? Or can I roll the same affixes on a tiered base with high ilvl as on a sacred base?
koffi
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Anyone tried to make
Ord Rekar's Testament
Ord Rekar's Testament
Valaska (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 282) to (243 - 296)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per Nephalem Spirit Base Level
10% Chance to cast level 50 Spiral Dance on Melee Attack
+(130 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 400-500 fire damage
Adds 400-500 lightning damage
Adds 400-500 cold damage
+(500 to 2000) Defense
+(50 to 150) to Vitality
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (1 to 50)
+(30 to 100) Life after each Kill
Requirements +50%
Socketed (6)
build work? Found one some time ago and thought about giving it a go at some point. I quess it will need top tier items, at least well rolled
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)

Natasha's Legacy
Body Armors

'XisXisXisXisXisXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
-(3 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(322 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 4)%
Physical Resist (5 to 20)%
Total Character Defense 100%
Cannot be Unsocketed
, and some certain trophies to be any good. Would like to hear experiences from others if there is any.

Thought also that
Algiz (Xis)
Algiz
Barbarian Helms

'OrXis'
Runeword Level: 120
17% Chance to cast level 4 Thunder Hammer on Melee Attack
Adds 1-250 lightning damage
+3% to Lightning Spell Damage
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% to Strength
25% to Vitality
Total Character Defense (41 to 50)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
could be nice add with thunderhammer proc to go with spiral dance. 25% str/vit does not hurt either. Maybe gg crafted barb helm with kraken stance could be better though.

Necroglycerin wrote:Does it effect affix rolls if the base is not sacred? Or can I roll the same affixes on a tiered base with high ilvl as on a sacred base?

Only sacred items can be crafted, but affixpool should be same for rare tiered ones with high ilvl.
Semigloss
Heretic
425 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
^ if you are going to make use of the kraken stance o-skill, I would also throw on a crafted barb helm with it as well. But it probably makes more sense to use a different stance.
pinkhub
Prowler
15 | 0
Hello Guys Good Morning

Is it possible to reroll TU's? I have a TU(4) Boots but it doesn't have any movespeed bonus which makes my character wall like a turtle :(