Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You just need to hit him with purify. One hit takes half his life. If he isn't losing life, then you didn't land the hit. I also don't understand how +2 to all skills is supposed to be bad.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
With Nat's deception would a UMO like Nagapearl add +10 to lvl req or +40?
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:With Nat's deception would a UMO like Nagapearl add +10 to lvl req or +40?

+10
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SInce my hammerzon struggles immensely against endgame bosses, what is the current recommendation for a bosskiller-spec? Psn Barb?
Lukasz24
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
which amazon build can easy do dunc at 120~~ lvl with TU's gear or set items?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lukasz24 wrote:which amazon build can easy do dunc at 120~~ lvl with TU's gear or set items?

BowZon or HammerZon both work fine.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lukasz24 wrote:which amazon build can easy do dunc at 120~~ lvl with TU's gear or set items?

Yes hammerzon works really well in Duncraig, in the beginning you can just get overwhelmed while teleporting, but other than that if you stay away from barrel clusters you can farm it pretty easily
Arqwart
Prowler
18 | 0
So Xis runes need to be cubed with the desired regular rune to make [Rune]-Xis, correct? The documentation is really vague on this and I wanna make 100% sure first.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Arqwart wrote:So Xis runes need to be cubed with the desired regular rune to make [Rune]-Xis, correct? The documentation is really vague on this and I wanna make 100% sure first.

yes
Lukasz24
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Necroglycerin wrote:

Yes hammerzon works really well in Duncraig, in the beginning you can just get overwhelmed while teleporting, but other than that if you stay away from barrel clusters you can farm it pretty easily

thanks,
i found now rising down skill on helmet, have hammerzone skills and 10k dmg with this oskill..its cleaning dunc better than normal build. Its possible to improve this damage some way?