Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
schroedinger wrote:...

MOs for Jewelry are Phys>Defense>Res/MF. Res first if for some reason you need it. Also dependent on the jewelry you run.
Rest of our gear I went for TCD>Dex>Vit or Str or MF. Vit if you want a little more life and Str so you can move more points over to dex or vit. Points go all dex till 75% Block then over to Vit. Early game or without most of your charms of course you might need some Str to equip as always charms like Corrupted Wormhole and Tenganze Box (Umbaru Treasure) will most likly change this later so save Belladonnas and Respecs best you can for Charms later. Those Charms and levels will also eventually allow Max Block and have some points left over to go to Vit. If you so choose.

At 120-140 on endgame gear i would leave open if i had it to do over again. Same with Jewelry. If you have all your endgame gear you only want to buy all that shit once... Maybe even possibly skipping TCD for all UMOs 100-140 if you have it to spend. TCD is a decent little boost for defense especially on every slot otherwise we wont get a lot. I went MF on my gear though 120-140 sooo... Yeah.. im cheap.. and regretting it now. Good Luck.
schroedinger
Prowler
18 | 3
Demonlord wrote:

MOs for Jewelry are Phys>Defense>Res/MF. Res first if for some reason you need it. Also dependent on the jewelry you run.
Rest of our gear I went for TCD>Dex>Vit or Str or MF. Vit if you want a little more life and Str so you can move more points over to dex or vit. Points go all dex till 75% Block then over to Vit. Early game or without most of your charms of course you might need some Str to equip as always charms like Corrupted Wormhole and Tenganze Box (Umbaru Treasure) will most likly change this later so save Belladonnas and Respecs best you can for Charms later. Those Charms and levels will also eventually allow Max Block and have some points left over to go to Vit. If you so choose.

At 120-140 on endgame gear i would leave open if i had it to do over again. Same with Jewelry. If you have all your endgame gear you only want to buy all that shit once... Maybe even possibly skipping TCD for all UMOs 100-140 if you have it to spend. TCD is a decent little boost for defense especially on every slot otherwise we wont get a lot. I went MF on my gear though 120-140 sooo... Yeah.. im cheap.. and regretting it now. Good Luck.

Thank you for the tips. Actually I'm playing HC, so I decided to go full vita so far (currently at level 123). Tried with double wield, but it feels more fragile and damage doesn't seem to be much higher. I'm planning to go full block later (if I'm still alive lol).
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

Main attraction to going Max Block is Dex scaling from either The Throw Set (Which can be used for poison barb especially with the shield that give +1 block makes max block easy to hit) or SSU Ophiophagus which will in turn give 75% Poison Pierce which is huge and gives lots of flexibility in not only other gear but rune/jewel/ socket selections. Block really shines the most farming places like Fauzt Later on but DWing the TU Throwing Axes work well till you get Raptor. Then you can either get the Throw Set Shield alone and start working on max Block or DW Raptor and be super careful. All Vit is your best bet if you stick with DW for sure though.
stardustjyn
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hey guys, is there a recent plugy instalation guide? I seem to have issues with instaling this, also if I need to reinstall diablo2, i don't know how to save my character ( there used to be a characters folder back when i played 4-5 years ago, but i dont have that anymore; just reinstalled d2/lod 3 days ago after i dlded it from blizzard )
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@stardustjyn

Plugy isn't compatible with Median. If you're going to want to use Plugy you'll need to have two separate installations of D2 and play them separately.
stardustjyn
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is there a way to transfer items between chars if I only play single player ?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
stardustjyn wrote:Is there a way to transfer items between chars if I only play single player ?

check the offline tools on the tools section
fegba
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is there a bug or something when killing Lucion with pala?
I used mind control to Lucion but Malic doesn't damage to him.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
fegba wrote:Is there a bug or something when killing Lucion with pala?

On the right side of your UI Bar on top beside your mana globe should be a purple symbol when you pickup the book. If that symbol isn't showing you need to pickup the book out of your inv and put it and that icon should show back up. There are a couple things that can cause it such as items with yellow text and some set items. I have neither of these things and had it happen a couple times. As long as that symbol is activated the fight will go as normal though. No symbol and Malic deals no damage to Lucian.
fegba
Skeleton
3 | 0
Demonlord wrote:
fegba wrote:Is there a bug or something when killing Lucion with pala?

On the right side of your UI Bar on top beside your mana globe should be a purple symbol when you pickup the book. If that symbol isn't showing you need to pickup the book out of your inv and put it and that icon should show back up. There are a couple things that can cause it such as items with yellow text and some set items. I have neither of these things and had it happen a couple times. As long as that symbol is activated the fight will go as normal though. No symbol and Malic deals no damage to Lucian.

Thank you for the answer! My curiosity is completely solved.