Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AAlpha01 wrote:Can an item be luckied AND lottoed?

Lotto only works for sets/uniques right?

Items can be luckied OR Lotto'd, not both.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Demonlord wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:Does anyone know the reasoning behind Vizjun being a 129 lvl area vs. 130? In terms of difficulty/random deaths I think it far surpasses Fautz for most builds. The only reason I can think of is that people would just farm Viz constantly for Jewels of Luck if it was 130, but that thing is so damn rare anyway that I don't see it being an issue.

The main reason one might want to farm Vis-Jun is for not only a well rolled Charm for the Main Stats (up to +30 to all but each roll a range from +11) but also for the Trophy which adds another +15 to all Stats. Which is up to +45 with perfect rolls of any given stat. Which in some builds can be extremely helpful. Otherwise its a rough place to farm unless you have the damage and move fast and never stand in one place long. Most people farming the Trophy/Charm just rush the boss anyway though.

Appreciate the response. I'm aware of what drops there as well as the benefits/difficulties the zone offers. My question was more geared towards the design choice of making the area lvl 1 short of allowing SSSUs to drop there. It's a very punishing place to farm in general, even the best builds can struggle to survive there. I think most people will generally choose to farm Fautz over Vizjun as the latter has a 0% chance to drop the game's rarest items. I'm not complaining mind you, just curious about their design choice is all.

Yeah it is an interesting question from a design perspective and in that regard im not sure either. Even if it were a 130 zone it would probably still be a sub optimal place to farm over Fauzt for the reasons mentioned but, at the same time would give us another option for a place to farm endgame which imho the game does need. Lab is simply no where close to be rewarding enough for the effort you have to put into that place and Fauzt/Brimm do get a little old after a few hundred rounds.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
How do you survive in jjr when you play assassin? I play claw assassin, defense 30K, too low. Unable to resist the attack of NEC robot.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:How do you survive in jjr when you play assassin? I play claw assassin, defense 30K, too low. Unable to resist the attack of NEC robot.

JJR? IIRC JJR is fauztinville in chinese language right?

If then you need big PR againt necrobots, also good damage and sustain like leech/laek.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Pinball wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:How do you survive in jjr when you play assassin? I play claw assassin, defense 30K, too low. Unable to resist the attack of NEC robot.

If then you need big PR againt necrobots, also good damage and sustain like leech/laek.

Thank you for your advice.
Leech is enough and physical resistance is 50%. But claw assassin defense is really low, necrobots hit me more than 80%. It seems that I need to save up all 130 level SC to go.
If you've played claw assassin, can you take a look at the video demonstration? I want to know how to do it
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
huangyunshy wrote:Thank you for your advice.
Leech is enough and physical resistance is 50%. But claw assassin defense is really low, necrobots hit me more than 80%. It seems that I need to save up all 130 level SC to go.
If you've played claw assassin, can you take a look at the video demonstration? I want to know how to do it

Defence is pretty useless for assassin, nagisin can get some but other builds not so much. Your survival is on avoid, high block and blinking.
pinkhub
Prowler
15 | 0
What does Innate Elemental Damage mean? what does it affect? I see it in shrines and skills but I don't really understand it :(
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:
Pinball wrote:

Thank you for your advice.

For clawsin, you can farm fauzt ofc but its not effective because you dont have good AOE skill which is required for farming. You might need to switch to nagi or trap to farm. Trapsin can farm fauzt with just full Vizjun set, still pretty tanky, good AOE clear.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
pinkhub wrote:What does Innate Elemental Damage mean? what does it affect? I see it in shrines and skills but I don't really understand it :(

It increases the elemental damage you get from stats on the sacred elemental bases (and some sacred uniques).
hardtoforget
Monkey King
253 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:<...>
Well, I showed you the way. Good luck!

Thank you for a very detailed answer! Now I know that I should keep crafting :)

Also, posting my second question since noone noticed it: Is Doom curse the only skill that you can use to reduce enemy magic resistance? Maybe some rare procs/something your Merc can use?

P.S. I just bought a cotw with Doom, I assume it will only reduce magic res by 10% cause on Assa that value only gets increased via hard points put into the skill, correct?