Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
GoochMcNuts wrote:Does stun attack work on ranged attacks like a bowzon's wyrm shot? I get the mod from my klaatu ammy but I'm not noticing much of a difference in the mobs I'm fighting also I can MO stun attack onto an armor via nagapearl but it says that the stun attack lasts 0.2 seconds. How does that compare with the stun attack that I can get on items like my ammy since they don't say how long they stun for.

Works only with direct melee attacks, not with any missiles.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how high can a player stack their max res? can a player stack it to 100% and become immune to say fire damage like some mobs are?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:how high can a player stack their max res? can a player stack it to 100% and become immune to say fire damage like some mobs are?

capped at 90. And I heard extra max cold res did help when facing Phobos, not sure about that.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:how high can a player stack their max res? can a player stack it to 100% and become immune to say fire damage like some mobs are?

max res cap is 90. immunities are not a thing anymore
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, sorry for the noob question but I'm playing my first summon based char.
1- How does pierce work for them ? Do they inherit your own pierce stats ?
2- +life regenerated per second is the only way to get life sustain, isn't it ?

Thanks !
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Philby wrote:Hi, sorry for the noob question but I'm playing my first summon based char.
1- How does pierce work for them ? Do they inherit your own pierce stats ?
2- +life regenerated per second is the only way to get life sustain, isn't it ?

Thanks !

1. They don't inherit your pierce (except when stated otherwise in the skill description). They do benefit from pierce that comes from auras or debuffs though.
2. That and health potions.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm guessing most people know about the common use of lodestone and Sigil of Absolution on The Collector. Are there any other commonly used situations for Sigil of Absolution?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:I'm guessing most people know about the common use of lodestone and Sigil of Absolution on The Collector. Are there any other commonly used situations for Sigil of Absolution?

I use absolution on the vast majority of my gear. It’s just a free spot for an extra UMO provided you’ve got the stats to meet the extra req it adds with two of them . Anything with double MO bonus is obviously nice, henchman comes to mind.
hldemi
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, I want to ask if it is possible for items of Item level 120 like Etrayu or Windforce to drop while farming Duncraig or am I wasting time :D ?
Thanks.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hldemi wrote:Hi, I want to ask if it is possible for items of Item level 120 like Etrayu or Windforce to drop while farming Duncraig or am I wasting time :D ?
Thanks.

Duncraig is a lvl 120 rift and has a bias for sacred items to drop so you can definitely get lvl 120 items there, imho.
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts