Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
JeppeAndersen wrote:
fr3d84 wrote:on d2 stats notifier do you need to specify ''Relic'' or dose the ''1 2 3 4 unique # Tiered uniques
sacred unique # Sacred uniques'' already count them in ?

Yes would like to know also! :)

Should already count them in, tho adding "Relic" to be sure doesn't hurt.
PmP7x
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Need

"Relic"

In d2stats otherwise doesn't work
Zukolol
Imp
4 | 0
is there a specific process for crafting honorific items? i cant find any guide about these ):
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Zukolol wrote:is there a specific process for crafting honorific items? i cant find any guide about these ):

Cube Recipes
Magic weapon/armor + Mark of Infusion → return item as honorific
Mark of Infusion reagent is obtained by killing Shenk, the Overseer on any difficulty.
Zukolol
Imp
4 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Zukolol wrote:is there a specific process for crafting honorific items? i cant find any guide about these ):

Cube Recipes
Magic weapon/armor + Mark of Infusion → return item as honorific
Mark of Infusion reagent is obtained by killing Shenk, the Overseer on any difficulty.

thanks, but do I need to know any specific step?
I read the global crafting compendium and for shrine crafting, jewelcrafting, etc. there are specific preparation steps and stuff that should not be overlooked to obtain and optimized result

is honorifc crafting as simple as getting my base, turning it magic (if needed), using the cube recipe and spamming MO's?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Zukolol wrote:is honorifc crafting as simple as getting my base, turning it magic (if needed), using the cube recipe and spamming MO's?

Yes that's it. Only thing what matters is the tier of the base. Tier 1 has the lowest lvl req so more MO's can be put in, Tier 4 raises lvl req but also has max socket amount (for low lvl sockets like pgems) and in case of belt max row of potions.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:
Zukolol wrote:is honorifc crafting as simple as getting my base, turning it magic (if needed), using the cube recipe and spamming MO's?

Yes that's it. Only thing what matters is the tier of the base. Tier 1 has the lowest lvl req so more MO's can be put in, Tier 4 raises lvl req but also has max socket amount (for low lvl sockets like pgems) and in case of belt max row of potions.

If it's sacred or not also matters, because you can shrine bless a sacred honorific.
Zukolol
Imp
4 | 0
Yeahsper wrote:
Jampula wrote:

If it's sacred or not also matters, because you can shrine bless a sacred honorific.

thanks a lot!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Mercenary cant equip amulets. Any fix in this season or will be patched in the next one?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
All of my Rathma's Supremacy charms turned into something called Books of Kalan and look like a book of town portal now. Kept the same stats though, nothing in the 1.6.0 log notes about it, strange.