Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do signet drop rates increare in Torajan Jungles with the amount of Players in the game?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
jasiunas wrote:Do signet drop rates increare in Torajan Jungles with the amount of Players in the game?

The more players - the less nodrop chance - the more enemies will drop smth.
According to this and with keep in mind that monsters in Tor have significant high nodrop chance - ye, it will. But it won't affect signets themselves.
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
ParticuLarry wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Thanks for the feedback! Will continue with paladin and will slowly look what options I have, thanks!
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
Another easy question - I know that (or at least heard so) minions get resistances per hardpoints up to 75% but difficulties also lower their resistances and their maxes can't be increased so 75% resistances is the maximum they can get. Can someone tell me how much minion resistances do I need to get them to 75% in Nightmare and in Hell? Thanks!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
JoeNasty wrote:Another easy question - I know that (or at least heard so) minions get resistances per hardpoints up to 75% but difficulties also lower their resistances and their maxes can't be increased so 75% resistances is the maximum they can get. Can someone tell me how much minion resistances do I need to get them to 75% in Nightmare and in Hell? Thanks!

You can't get them to 75%
75% is the cap for minion resist from items and you will never go over it Only exception is iron golem that benefit from item's resist.
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
Scalewinged wrote:
JoeNasty wrote:Another easy question - I know that (or at least heard so) minions get resistances per hardpoints up to 75% but difficulties also lower their resistances and their maxes can't be increased so 75% resistances is the maximum they can get. Can someone tell me how much minion resistances do I need to get them to 75% in Nightmare and in Hell? Thanks!

You can't get them to 75%
75% is the cap for minion resist from items and you will never go over it Only exception is iron golem that benefit from item's resist.

Oh, so it's other way around for them, okay. So what is the penalty in Hell and what will their final resistance be?
ha819
Cultist
24 | 0
-Too many items is your charictor- Why is this message ban in the room and why?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
JoeNasty wrote:Oh, so it's other way around for them, okay. So what is the penalty in Hell and what will their final resistance be?

-100 on Hell. So if you have that base 75% + 75% minion res from items they will end up with 50% res.
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Jampula wrote:
JoeNasty wrote:Oh, so it's other way around for them, okay. So what is the penalty in Hell and what will their final resistance be?

-100 on Hell. So if you have that base 75% + 75% minion res from items they will end up with 50% res.

lol I only got 75 res on my minion thought that's the max even you go in different difficulty. And they didn't quite die fast in my quovsin run , and some summon guide telling 75% is enough . Did minion have also penalty coz good minion resist roll on jewel and shrine kinda hard to get ,and balancing it in damage , life and attkrating .
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cletyan wrote:
Jampula wrote:

lol I only got 75 res on my minion thought that's the max even you go in different difficulty. And they didn't quite die fast in my quovsin run , and some summon guide telling 75% is enough . Did minion have also penalty coz good minion resist roll on jewel and shrine kinda hard to get ,and balancing it in damage , life and attkrating .

Iirc minions have a maximum of 50% resists, so you cap it at 75% in hell. 75% is enough.

Either that or their base res is 75%. 75% is cap anyway.