Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:Question regarding poison mechanics:

Reapplying poison to an enemy applies 1 frame of the total damage of the skill instantly as far as I remember.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is rising down dmg decreased after level 28 skill or is it a bug? because I see no differance, and now my skill spell level is 29.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Hi. I'm still playing median 2017 1.3.2. I have a question about max level: I was thinking that 121 was the cap... but, it seems you can level up a bit more (however the amount of xp required is ridiculus).... So, my question is: what is the max level in median 2017 1.3.2?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
MUS01 wrote:Hi. I'm still playing median 2017 1.3.2. I have a question about max level: I was thinking that 121 was the cap... but, it seems you can level up a bit more (however the amount of xp required is ridiculus).... So, my question is: what is the max level in median 2017 1.3.2?

125 and keep mind that reach this lvl is more worse than 150 in current patch.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Orr wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Hi. I'm still playing median 2017 1.3.2. I have a question about max level: I was thinking that 121 was the cap... but, it seems you can level up a bit more (however the amount of xp required is ridiculus).... So, my question is: what is the max level in median 2017 1.3.2?

125 and keep mind that reach this lvl is more worse than 150 in current patch.

Thank you... and yeah, I feel, after seing the 122 exp lvl that get 125 would be really painful...
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I-m trying to use Soulshatter from the Necromancer Oskill set, but the skill doesn't seem to work? I made sure I don't have Deathlord activated nor even learned in the skilltree since it locks non-melee attacks, but it still doesn't work. I'm using a necro dagger.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:I-m trying to use Soulshatter from the Necromancer Oskill set, but the skill doesn't seem to work? I made sure I don't have Deathlord activated nor even learned in the skilltree since it locks non-melee attacks, but it still doesn't work. I'm using a necro dagger.

use it on your minion
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
can I roll an effigy onto an item and also either loto roll it or lucky it?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
GoochMcNuts wrote:can I roll an effigy onto an item and also either loto roll it or lucky it?

for example can I lucky an white weapon then apply elemental dominion and then hole punch it with 6 jewels?
jioto
Fallen
1 | 0
hello
i cannot unsellect the windows mode in opption menu, it's greyish . could u help me ?

sorry for my bad english ...

eddit i found