Discuss Median XL!
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
AA-bigV wrote:
Philby wrote:
AA-bigV wrote:Or what is the easiest build to beat spirit world? 2h melee NEC?

Check the guide section of this forum, most of them have a uber section with a video of each fight.

Thank you for your answer
I've seen most of the guides, but there seems to be no video from spirit world.
Can you provide it for me?

There is in the SSF Bowzon guide.
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
AA-bigV wrote:Or what is the easiest build to beat spirit world? 2h melee NEC?

there's no easiest guide to beat spiritworld its about understanding the mechanics and good sustain (potion and etc) i feel that there's no player go there unprepared and just killed giyua w/ one try in any class. i kill him using beardruid. 2h melee necro you can but its up to your skill and uber understanding.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
When is reset? Anyone knows ?
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
MOTW , DarkPower and Bloodlust is there else buffs will improve your physical dmg and has long duration thanks
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Amatoxin oskill what happen ?? It didn't show in my skill tab
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cletyan wrote:Amatoxin oskill what happen ?? It didn't show in my skill tab

Passive which adds poison damage to your weapon attacks.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is it possible to roll ed onto a weapon via oil of luck? This might seem like a dumb question as the median page says that it is possible for ed and/or ar to roll onto a weapon with a 20% chance but I've been rolling this bow for nearly a week now. I've rolled nearly 100 luckies onto this base and its never rolled ed not once hell its barely even rolled ar at all let alone ed. Serious question at this point, is ed still a possibility? Did the success chance on luckies get changed? Do I need to see a shaman to get this curse of bad luck removed?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is it possible to roll ed onto a weapon via oil of luck? This might seem like a dumb question as the median page says that it is possible for ed and/or ar to roll onto a weapon with a 20% chance but I've been rolling this bow for nearly a week now. I've rolled nearly 100 luckies onto this base and its never rolled ed not once hell its barely even rolled ar at all let alone ed. Serious question at this point, is ed still a possibility? Did the success chance on luckies get changed? Do I need to see a shaman to get this curse of bad luck removed?

Not sure if your bow has zero sockets but this might be relevant to you.

Credits to Acry, don't remember who originally tested it.

Acry wrote:
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yup, what was said above. There is a confirmed bug that prevents zero open socket bows (white) from rolling an ED% Bonus on Luck potions if they have been renewal'd. Elemental Dominion bow base I assume? Yeah, won't happen without taking an ED cut.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cheno wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Is it possible to roll ed onto a weapon via oil of luck? This might seem like a dumb question as the median page says that it is possible for ed and/or ar to roll onto a weapon with a 20% chance but I've been rolling this bow for nearly a week now. I've rolled nearly 100 luckies onto this base and its never rolled ed not once hell its barely even rolled ar at all let alone ed. Serious question at this point, is ed still a possibility? Did the success chance on luckies get changed? Do I need to see a shaman to get this curse of bad luck removed?

Not sure if your bow has zero sockets but this might be relevant to you.

Credits to Acry, don't remember who originally tested it.

Acry wrote:

Well that is unfortunate I was trying to roll a base to use elemental dominion on which requires that the weapon have 0 sockets but if there is a bug I may as well wait hope it gets fixed soon, thanks :D