Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Zero Socket Weapon to Add Bonus
Adds 75-125 Fire Damage
Adds 75-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-125 Cold Damage
+10 Required Level
?

Apply it to a very good zero socket ethereal base weapon, then socket punch for runewords? Does this even work?

Anything else particularly useful with this effigy?

You can use it for runewords, yes.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Longstaff wrote:Storm Shamans!

How do you guys deal with these? I am just trying to Nihlathak farm sigs (which should be trivial at my clvl - everything melts), but I die way too often to these MOFO . With just a little latency I am dead before I can respond to any of the visual or sound triggers.

Any thoughts?

No real strategy against lag. If you see a lightning wall just run like hell. I'm not 100% sure but I think RIP-modifier makes corpses unusable for mobs too so if they really cause trouble might be worth a try, without corpses they are just your regular shamans.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Longstaff wrote:Storm Shamans!

How do you guys deal with these? I am just trying to Nihlathak farm sigs (which should be trivial at my clvl - everything melts), but I die way too often to these MOFO . With just a little latency I am dead before I can respond to any of the visual or sound triggers.

Any thoughts?

Have you considered just farming the Torajan Jungles for sigs? Best place to farm them IMO.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what causes astro to heal? i have no elemental damage!!!!!!!!!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
robg1293 wrote:what causes astro to heal? i have no elemental damage!!!!!!!!!

Don't destroy the statues.
Longstaff
Vampiress
36 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the replies! I also saw your post in other thread about using RIP :-)

Mostly, Im just to slow to react lol.
Longstaff
Vampiress
36 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi all,

I read this recipe in the website guide:

Multiple bosses have a few percent chance to drop a Trophy Fragment when killed on Hell difficulty. If you're really unlucky, you can also combine 25 Charms from a boss to get one:
"25x Charm → Trophy Fragment"

Does this mean mixed charms? The charms are lore so i cant see how you can collect more than one of a type. Must really want a trophy to run 25 different bosses just to get 1/3rd ....
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Longstaff wrote:Hi all,

Multiple bosses have a few percent chance to drop a Trophy Fragment when killed on Hell difficulty. If you're really unlucky, you can also combine 25 Charms from a boss to get one:

Does this mean mixed charms? The charms are lore so i cant see how you can collect more than one of a type. Must really want a trophy to run 25 different bosses just to get 1/3rd ....

No, it means 25 of the same charm. Otherwise how will you know what fragment you will get? Both the cube and stash can hold more than 1 of the same charm.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Longstaff wrote:Hi all,

25x Charm = 1/3 Trophy Fragment

Open inventory and take fragment from the ground and put to cube directly. U can store all of them even same type. Then u can store them all in ur chest in town.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Charm inventory when? :evil: So you will be able to simply pick up charms and avoid things like "killed Juris Khan -> hammered by zombies while trying to put charm in cube"