Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
uberecht wrote:I want to try out Limpet Lazer Assassin (Crafted Claw/Banner of the Bitter Winds) and was wondering whether limpet lazer counts a trap or not.
Source of confusion is that the skill description says "spell", but I can cast it while having points in subterfuge.

A) Does LL scale with spell damage (without skilling subterfuge) ?
B) Does Pierce apply to LL ? (see Implement V.II)
C) Does LL scale with Energy ?

A) It does scale like a common spell aka EF, energy and Cold Spell damage
B) normal pierce mod applies to LL but not the orange stuff from
Implement V.II
Implement V.II
Claws (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 42 to 44
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 120
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
-25% to Enemy Elemental Resistances for Your Traps
+5 to Assassin Skill Levels
25% Block Speed
15% Life stolen per Hit
Fire Absorb 1%
Lightning Absorb 1%
+(300 to 400) Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (3)
- this is new trap skill only pierce
C) see A

D) LL is not labeled ranged anymore so you can either build it with Claw Block (Trap Tree) and dual crafted Claws (less damage but more defensive layers) or with Claw +
Banner of Bitter Winds
Banner of Bitter Winds
Bladed Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1672 - 2035) to (1996 - 2430)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 550
Item Level: 105
Limpet Laser: +1 Projectile
+1% Cold Spell Damage For Each Skill Level of Your Ways Passives
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
-(10 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(15 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(130 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
Physical Resist 5%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
for squishy LL ssin with higher damage.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy it's normal that I would like to do Lucion fight, but after "charming" him, Malik didn't do any damage.... I play with an amazon, but I did this quest before with another character
Tablith
Cultist
20 | 0
I'm using the Tokyo server.
Even though I'm playing from Japan, I get disconnected quite often.
Is there a solution?
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy it's normal that I would like to do Lucion fight, but after "charming" him, Malik didn't do any damage.... I play with an amazon, but I did this quest before with another character

There should be a "skull"-debuff-icon next to your mana-orb. if there is none try reequiment the charm-book.
seelenstein
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Hey guys,
I'm playing a summoning barb in SP. I'm lvl 22, in act 5 and stopped leveling. I get around 2 to 5 exp per Mob in Hatred A5. I think this is a bug right? Or is there a skill or item which prohibits exp gain?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
seelenstein wrote:Hey guys,
I'm playing a summoning barb in SP. I'm lvl 22, in act 5 and stopped leveling. I get around 2 to 5 exp per Mob in Hatred A5. I think this is a bug right? Or is there a skill or item which prohibits exp gain?

How are you level 22 in act 5? maybe kill the mobs instead of using offline tools for waypoints, lvl 22 is end of act 2, start of act 3 xp range so go back and actually play the game from there.
seelenstein
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Helzopro wrote:

How are you level 22 in act 5? maybe kill the mobs instead of using offline tools for waypoints, lvl 22 is end of act 2, start of act 3 xp range so go back and actually play the game from there.

Well I think I stopped gaining exp just around travincal.
And summon barb is op so I still manange to continue in a5 lol

EDIT:

Okay I went back to A2 and started gaining exp haha lol I think I just rushed to fast through the acts (even without waypoint or sth, I just walked)
but sucks now I've to lvl in lvling zones instead of just naturally process further in a5.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
seelenstein wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

Well I think I stopped gaining exp just around travincal.
And summon barb is op so I still manange to continue in a5 lol

You literally can't do the level challenge at the end of act 5, since the level requirement is 45, so you're gonna have to go level anyway. And the other guy is right, you're like almost 20 levels ahead of the content that you're at, which is most likely why you're not getting experience.
I've personally never experienced getting that far ahead in levels, you must have charged through everything, without clearing your surroundings.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Enemies at area levels 10 levels ahead or below you don't give exp. Go back to act3
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
kinda confuse about the armor defense is it should be amount of the physical damage absord or deduct rather chance enemy hits you kinda have same with DodgeAvoidEvade. And should Median-XL consider block chance not exclusive w/ shield type build .. given the shield that increases the base block chance but you could also block even you not using shield but in a small block chance u can block using your weapon or armor thats durabilty works. just my opinion waiting for next season