40 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
uberecht wrote:
Bodybags wrote:
uberecht wrote:
Bodybags wrote:i read the patch notes and didnt see any change to the mechanics, Lucion takes no damage when charmed. Just fought Malic/Lucion for 10 minutes and his health bar never moved. Never had this problem in single player or any other ladder. Tried 3 times now and same problem.

Check if the debuff (next to mana globe) from the book is active, if so (missing debuff symbol) remove book from inventory and put it back in.
=> Debuff Icon should appear and Lucion should take damage

so no matter how many times i dropped the book the buff would only come on for a split second then disappear. So i tested a bunch of things and if you are wearing Idol of Fortune amulet you cannot get the buff to appear. guess ill post in the bug section

The Idol of Fortune thing is apparently known, check this thread
From the tips & tricks section:
There are also a few items and effects that can break the aura, like Idol of Fortune
, or the spells cost life instead of mana onRed Vex' Embrace
. If picking and putting the tome back down doesnt fix the aura, remove your item(s), starting with breaking sets.

thank you for the replies and info!
Deckard_Lame
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nevermind
mensamque
Invader
8 | 0
1. Does necromancer Abyss Knights benefit from Deadly Strike that is given by Rathma's Chosen?
2. Does necromancer Abyss Knights benefit from Deadly Strike and physical damage boost that is given by Dark Power from A1 merc?

Thanks in advance
robin_nerf
Prowler
15 | 0
Is it possible to change the stats on a set item by any way?
Oil of luck? Mystic Orbs ? Other way ?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeah. You can add Oils of Luck and MOs and stuff to set pieces.
Afaik, the only set pieces you can't modify are the Yshari Sanctum sets.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mensamque wrote:1. Does necromancer Abyss Knights benefit from Deadly Strike that is given by Rathma's Chosen?
2. Does necromancer Abyss Knights benefit from Deadly Strike and physical damage boost that is given by Dark Power from A1 merc?

Thanks in advance

No and no. DS only boosts physical dmg which in Abyss Knights case is fully converted and ditto for Dark Power. Jinn is the better ultimate anyway.
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Hi I just came back after a season or 2 break. The game UI used to show how many un-allocated stat and skills the character is having, as well as quest popup in the main screen.

Currently my game doesnt show any of them, and we have to open up main panel T or A for these info. I'm wondering if it's a setting thing or they're gone forever?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OverSky wrote:Hi I just came back after a season or 2 break. The game UI used to show how many un-allocated stat and skills the character is having, as well as quest popup in the main screen.

Currently my game doesnt show any of them, and we have to open up main panel T or A for these info. I'm wondering if it's a setting thing or they're gone forever?

Check the notifications in the preferences.
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:
OverSky wrote:Hi I just came back after a season or 2 break. The game UI used to show how many un-allocated stat and skills the character is having, as well as quest popup in the main screen.

Check the notifications in the preferences.

Yep I checked all of them. It does notify we got stats and skill points whenever we level up yes, but I remember we have permanent stat and skills as small square to the left & right of the screen they're not fully allocated right?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OverSky wrote:Yep I checked all of them. It does notify we got stats and skill points whenever we level up yes, but I remember we have permanent stat and skills as small square to the left & right of the screen they're not fully allocated right?

That's old D2 feature... Why do you care about that anyway? On Sigma level-ups show on lower-left messages.