Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
timmermac wrote:nybody know where I can download a free copy of Diablo 2?

You can download from blizzard website. For the cd key, I believe you can use any random cd key found online since u are not connecting to blizzard servers (might be wrong on this).
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
does void fragment drop from lilith?
pollack73
Invader
9 | 1
How can I reach the cathedral of vanity? Thanks in advance
pollack73
Invader
9 | 1
I got riftwalker's eye and tried to cube with the character charm. But nothing happened... Is there any other things I must do for cubing?
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
pollack73 wrote:I got riftwalker's eye and tried to cube with the character charm. But nothing happened... Is there any other things I must do for cubing?

If you alreadey have a cubbed charm with 5 vetaran eyes, (from pre 1.7 median) and have +3 tou your class skill level than the riftwalker eye bonus will not apply
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
What are arcane crystals used for late game? U don't really use for crafts because u only use it once to shrine bless a good craft roll. And u don't need t4 uniques late game.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
patrick_pkl wrote:What are arcane crystals used for late game? U don't really use for crafts because u only use it once to shrine bless a good craft roll. And u don't need t4 uniques late game.

Jewel crafting and maybe amulet/ring rerolling.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
patrick_pkl wrote:What are arcane crystals used for late game? U don't really use for crafts because u only use it once to shrine bless a good craft roll. And u don't need t4 uniques late game.

Jewelcrafting, labs, rerolling rings/amu, Samael.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does arrow swarm not use %life leech? SO we have to use life on kill or life regen only?

because that seems like a great way to make arrow swarm unused by players.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Yeahsper wrote:

Jewelcrafting, labs, rerolling rings/amu, Samael.

Oh how do you reroll rings/amulets? I didn't seem to see a recipe for that in the cube recipes. Did I miss it?

Not at the stage of doing labs and samuel yet, but what are arcane crystals used for them? To open portals for higher labs?