Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
Filthy_McNasty
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it possible that jewel crafting with Kur runes was nerfed? I only get 1 to 3% minion damage jewels now.
DiabloDwarf
Bone Archer
78 | 1
DiabloDwarf wrote:When do the various tiers drop? I'm in early Act 2 with my bowazon. Edit: where can I find the most recent pre-Sigma version of the mod for D2SE with PlugY? And an offline version of the full documentation for it as well?


I still haven't received answers to these questions. Thanks.
User avatar
Solfege
Blood Golem
1365 | 187
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just out of curiosity, how's Spearazon these days?
I thought about trying it again just for fun after I'm done with my Melee Sorc.
Semigloss
Heretic
425 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I can't speak to spearzon endgame much, but with the TU Maiden Pike and Whirlpool oskill I TRAMPLED to 120. But then stopped because, life.
User avatar
Solfege
Blood Golem
1365 | 187
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
So you found Whirlpool to be better than Amazon's native skills?
Semigloss
Heretic
425 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Personally yea. I thought great hunt and the fury mechanics felt clunky. So I just chose to use the buff skills and Whirlpool. But that was last patch and Whirlpools cool down got bigger this patch iirc.

I probably wasn't playing it right.
Istaryu
Horadric Mage
1093 | 20
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DiabloDwarf wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:When do the various tiers drop? I'm in early Act 2 with my bowazon. Edit: where can I find the most recent pre-Sigma version of the mod for D2SE with PlugY? And an offline version of the full documentation for it as well?


I still haven't received answers to these questions. Thanks.


Normal drops t2, maybe t3 of some low bases at the very end, nightmare drops everything, even sacreds start dropping early act 2.
Why would you play any version before sigma? They are garbage, compared to sigma.
DiabloDwarf
Bone Archer
78 | 1
Istaryu wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:When do the various tiers drop? I'm in early Act 2 with my bowazon. Edit: where can I find the most recent pre-Sigma version of the mod for D2SE with PlugY? And an offline version of the full documentation for it as well?


I still haven't received answers to these questions. Thanks.


Normal drops t2, maybe t3 of some low bases at the very end, nightmare drops everything, even sacreds start dropping early act 2.
Why would you play any version before sigma? They are garbage, compared to sigma.


I want PlugY. I like to keep things, and it's killing me having to sell rares and jewels because I have only one stash page.
Istaryu
Horadric Mage
1093 | 20
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DiabloDwarf wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:
DiabloDwarf wrote:When do the various tiers drop? I'm in early Act 2 with my bowazon. Edit: where can I find the most recent pre-Sigma version of the mod for D2SE with PlugY? And an offline version of the full documentation for it as well?


I still haven't received answers to these questions. Thanks.


Normal drops t2, maybe t3 of some low bases at the very end, nightmare drops everything, even sacreds start dropping early act 2.
Why would you play any version before sigma? They are garbage, compared to sigma.


I want PlugY. I like to keep things, and it's killing me having to sell rares and jewels because I have only one stash page.


Nothing is worth keeping at low lvls. If you want to use stash tabs, use offline tools. It is basically the same thing as plugy, just outside of the game.
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
tranvanhieu
Grubber
300 | 0
Hi, I have some questions about Screaming Eagle:
1/Is it correct that I can only benefit from the extra damage if I have a source of the damages (fire, ice, light and magic)?
2/Does element pierce work with bonus element damage from the skill?
3/Do all hits from multi-hit skill benefit from the bonus damage (stormblast for example)?
4/Do element skills and magic skills benefit from the extra damage (for example, can each hit of flamestrike benefit the bonus fire damage from the skill?)