Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Daystar
670 | 17
tranvanhieu wrote:Hi, I have some questions about Screaming Eagle:
1/Is it correct that I can only benefit from the extra damage if I have a source of the damages (fire, ice, light and magic)?
2/Does element pierce work with bonus element damage from the skill?
3/Do all hits from multi-hit skill benefit from the bonus damage (stormblast for example)?
4/Do element skills and magic skills benefit from the extra damage (for example, can each hit of flamestrike benefit the bonus fire damage from the skill?)

The answer to all questions is yes
tranvanhieu
Grubber
300 | 0
Diaco wrote:
1/Is it correct that I can only benefit from the extra damage if I have a source of the damages (fire, ice, light and magic)?
3/Do all hits from multi-hit skill benefit from the bonus damage (stormblast for example)?
4/Do element skills and magic skills benefit from the extra damage (for example, can each hit of flamestrike benefit the bonus fire damage from the skill?)

Thanks. And this apply to mers and minions as well, right (I have seen my mers kill a lot faster when they have element source, but not sure about minions)?
DiabloDwarf
Bone Archer
78 | 1
Somebody remind me what items are available on TSW that aren't on SP.
Helzopro
Djinn
531 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:Somebody remind me what items are available on TSW that aren't on SP.

there are no MP only drops anymore, not for a few years
Diaco
Daystar
670 | 17
tranvanhieu wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Thanks. And this apply to mers and minions as well, right (I have seen my mers kill a lot faster when they have element source, but not sure about minions)?

Yes. The debuff is applied to the enemy itself, so the source of the damage is irrelevant.
DiabloDwarf
Bone Archer
78 | 1
I want to stream on Twitch. How do I do that? What's the best setup that will allow folks to hear gameplay but not me?
ParticuLarry
Core Lord
390 | 37
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I remember seeing a list somewhere on this forum that tells about how much damage monsters do with auto attacks in the respective difficulty. I think it was something like 10-500 in normal difficulty. Does anyone remember or know how much physical damage enemies do in hell difficulty, especially ubers?
huangyunshy
Monkey King
292 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Who can help me answer the assassin's question. :?: thank you very much
1.Do elemental claw assassins have more damage than physical claw assassins?
2.Is this
Twin Terrors
Twin Terrors
Cestus (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (100 - 174) to (164 - 260)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
While Dual Wielding This Weapon:
+100% Noctule Projectiles
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
Adds (10 to 60)-(70 to 140) damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
Elemental Resists +(10 to 25)%
Socketed (3)
weapon very powerful? Under what circumstances or to what boss role?
Ldsnus
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Here comes the newbiest question of all times.

I miss the old Paladin shield look (Silver with a Cross in it), is there any way to get it here?
Semigloss
Heretic
425 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ldsnus wrote:Here comes the newbiest question of all times.

I miss the old Paladin shield look (Silver with a Cross in it), is there any way to get it here?

You can get it from having Solar Flare active in the Holy tree.