+25% to Fire Spell Damage
+22 to Rising Dawn
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
Socketed (2)

Curse of the Zakarum
(Zakarum Set)
in order to complete the set. Im mainly farming K3K and duncraig in solo player. Do you have any advice to get it faster ? Other zone to farm, any tips ? I think that we cant gamble set item since they are all sacred ? Anyone knows the droprate of this specific item ?
The whole Zakarum set is 3x rarer than most of the standard class-based sets, and it has ilvl 115 so you need to farm a zone with area level 115 or greater (K3K and duncraig are both fine). Increasing MF will increase the chance of a set item; otherwise, you just have to be patient.
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
thx guys, gonna be patient then :)

Just another question about drop rate: each item in the set has the same chance to drop ? Or each item has an unique drop rate ?
Uguthe
Destroyer
6 | 0
Oripeaux wrote:thx guys, gonna be patient then :)

Just another question about drop rate: each item in the set has the same chance to dropped ? Or each item has an unique drop rate ?
Each is different.

The game starts by choosing a base item to drop. Some bases are common (e.g. Quilted Armor, Club). Other bases are rare (e.g. Ancient Armor, Blade Talons). Marco had a thread with numbers (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3497) that will give you a sense of things, though the exact numbers may have changed since then. The differences are huge! You will have a lot more trouble finding Ancient Armor than you will finding Quilted Armor. If anything less than a sacred base is chosen, you can't get a set item (except for amulet/ring, which don't have sacred bases).

Once the base item is chosen, the game chooses the enchantment level (unique, set, rare, magic, none, ...). This is where magic find and the set drop bias of K3K are taken into account.

Then, if "set" is chosen, it picks from the available set items of that base type. (Usually each one is equally likely, but a few are rarer, including the Zakarum set.) For example, Light Belt and Athulua's Hand are equally likely to drop, according to Marco's post. Now, there are three set Light Belts, all equally likely, but only one set Athulua's Hand. So a set Athulua's Hand will always be Vasily's Eclipse, but a set Light Belt will be randomized between the three set Light Belts. That means that finding a specific one of the Light Belts to complete your set is 3x less common than finding a Vasily's Eclipse.
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
ohh thanks, I understand how it works now.

That would be very interesting to know the actual probability, since the topic from Marco is 3 years old.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this !
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I know tier 2 items start showing up late act 1, early act 2, but what about tiers 3, 4 and sacred? When do those regularly start showing up?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:I know tier 2 items start showing up late act 1, early act 2, but what about tiers 3, 4 and sacred? When do those regularly start showing up?

Tiers 3 4 and sacred show up in Nightmare and Hell. As soon as u get to nightmare u should see plenty of T3-4 and some sacred in late NM.

Remember that you can uptier your T2 items in normal via arcane crystals (check cube recipes) so you dont need to wait to find a T3-T4 to make your tier3-4 TUs.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
or you can just gamble for a t4 and turn it into unique and save the arcanes you would waste to uptier a t2
Jokjok
Destroyer
7 | 0
Just got few items for Stormclash Zon(shield, Belt and Hide of the Basilisk) so i was wondering how is she in terms of farming, bossing and survivability, if should i keep collecting items for respecc. Feels like she Will be tanky but lack spell dmg due to no bonuses for lightning from skills.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jokjok wrote:Just got few items for Stormclash Zon(shield, Belt and Hide of the Basilisk) so i was wondering how is she in terms of farming, bossing and survivability, if should i keep collecting items for respecc. Feels like she Will be tanky but lack spell dmg due to no bonuses for lightning from skills.

I played a Stormclash Druid in 1.5 with 78 Stormclash skill level, but dps still seemed low to me. It was not bad at 125 bosses though, despite taking some tine to kill.

I don’t think Zon would be better.
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Hello guys, is there any damage calculator that actually works, which take into account items, +skills etc ?