Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Soepgroente
Imp
5 | 0
If my demonsbane rolls perfectly or everything at +1, will it say +1 or +2 to all skills and will it then level up Oskills?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I've noticed that some damage modifiers have been reduced to scale better with the game (like rebel giving 120ed instead of 200ed) does this mean that the total amount of max dmg possible on crafted sacred reflex bows has gone down? and if so what is the new cap?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kakaraposa wrote:Do you guys know how to remove Cherubin Cooldown?
I always see streamers using cherubin like crazy but for me it have a huge cooldown

Just need to pump + skills to reduce the cooldown, I ran a cherubin pally last ladder and you need to hit a certain lvl with the skill to have 0 CD.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
rugby_1 wrote:
kakaraposa wrote:Do you guys know how to remove Cherubin Cooldown?
I always see streamers using cherubin like crazy but for me it have a huge cooldown

Just need to pump + skills to reduce the cooldown, I ran a cherubin pally last ladder and you need to hit a certain lvl with the skill to have 0 CD.

Ohhh Thanks. My bad, after a search using search option i found that we need like 32 or 34 to completelly remove the cd, but thanks for the answer ^^
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GoochMcNuts wrote:I've noticed that some damage modifiers have been reduced to scale better with the game (like rebel giving 120ed instead of 200ed) does this mean that the total amount of max dmg possible on crafted sacred reflex bows has gone down? and if so what is the new cap?

There was a damage squish like 2 patches ago, player damage and enemy hp was cut in half.
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Soepgroente wrote:If my demonsbane rolls perfectly or everything at +1, will it say +1 or +2 to all skills and will it then level up Oskills?

No
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Does life on striking work with dual wield? Can I benefit from life on striking with both main and offhand?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
2 questions:
1. what is the difference between + fire dmg and + maximum fire dmg as seen on the pantheon set bow for zons.
2. as a zon our black road talent is war spirit which gives cb per base lvl, rogue's foresight gives war spirit as an oskill, will this count as base levels in the talent to give even more cb?
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
So, for some reason catalyst of leaning is not dropping from nm sumonner, any idea how to obtain it in different way?
ed nvm, it seems its dropping once and if you have one on char it wont drop
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:2 questions:
1. what is the difference between + fire dmg and + maximum fire dmg as seen on the pantheon set bow for zons.
2. as a zon our black road talent is war spirit which gives cb per base lvl, rogue's foresight gives war spirit as an oskill, will this count as base levels in the talent to give even more cb?

1) +max fire damage is the same as if it said "adds 0 - 120 fire damage", for example
2) no, skills gained through items always count as soft levels. Also if the skill given is for the class you are playing it will add a maximum of 3 levels, unless it clarifies "amazon only", in this case