Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
facelockmo wrote:Hello. I'm looking for a sweep type build or cleaving type melee build that uses a spear or a physical damage staff, can anyone suggest one? Something similar to this Path of Exile playstyle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKLKmlgBJQ
Thundercall
sounds like the item you might want to try in end game for an exotic build . ... but untill that you might want to go for a holy melee with spear or a 2h barbarian
facelockmo
Acid Prince
49 | 3
ChuckNoRis wrote:
facelockmo wrote:Hello. I'm looking for a sweep type build or cleaving type melee build that uses a spear or a physical damage staff, can anyone suggest one? Something similar to this Path of Exile playstyle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKLKmlgBJQ
Thundercall
sounds like the item you might want to try in end game for an exotic build . ... but untill that you might want to go for a holy melee with spear or a 2h barbarian

That staff is quite similar to that staff in Path of Exile where it is an alternate unique staff as well with the minimal chance to drop. Well in anycase maybe I could manage to try and craft a high damage phy staff. Thanks for the input on the classes.
Danetta
Imp
5 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:1) It's actually written as Shatter the F. UP :D
2) Everything is right. 8-32 displays your total cold damage from STF since the skill multihits (8 times per cast - 1-4x8=8-32).

1. It's still "meh"-type joke.

2. Well, it's a bit confusing, since you are looking in character tab to see actual info, but okay. The same defined style is better than "let's show there total damage, but in this tab, where played supposed to compare different total damages, we will show him damage per hit".
Deadlock39
Cultist
20 | 1
I'm having trouble finding clear information on whether Xis runewords are TSW only or if they work on Single Player.

If they do work on SP, are there any particularly good ones I should keep in mind?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Deadlock39 wrote:If they do work on SP, are there any particularly good ones I should keep in mind?

Yes, they exist on SP but require level 120 to wear. And there are lots of good ones, since they require Kab rune :) Many RWs can grant you tons of Spell Damage (up to 240), powerful procs with a high chance to be activated etc. Just pick what suits you best but remember that you cannot unsocket a Kab rune ;)
Deva
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Started Uldysian today, But after finished all mini bosses, when I came out of the portal to the final, Edyrems then started continuously being spawned. They fought each other and even not bother to attack me. However I couldn't find out the King bc of the crowd, no idea how to purify. I am curious it's a bug or just a feature something, since all uldysian videos on youtube I ever watched does not show anything look like this.

P/s : Single player.

► Show Spoiler
Edited by Deva 7 years.
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Good evening all,
. I'm wondering if anybody uses or has experience with tracker set on sin! I have a LV 120 sin all stat/skill sigs eaten that I would like to experiment with. My question is basically how I should MO my set, especially the knife because I put some effort into getting double mo effect on it. I think LaK or CB after getting to %350ed...opinions appreciated.

Also, I could use some advice on a skillplan and some good fight strategies. What jewelry do you like? Emp bands? Rares? Ammy? Thanks 4 your time ~peace
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mountaincreature wrote:Good evening all,
. I'm wondering if anybody uses or has experience with tracker set on sin! I have a LV 120 sin all stat/skill sigs eaten that I would like to experiment with. My question is basically how I should MO my set, especially the knife because I put some effort into getting double mo effect on it. I think LaK or CB after getting to %350ed...opinions appreciated.

Also, I could use some advice on a skillplan and some good fight strategies. What jewelry do you like? Emp bands? Rares? Ammy? Thanks 4 your time ~peace
good morning , you can find lots of throwsin tips in the old forum http://www.medianxl.com/search?search_keywords=throwsin . Marco himself had a guide arround the tracker set here : http://www.medianxl.com/h2-maelstrom-as ... arconecrox
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
the main problem is maelstrom mark 5 so suxxxx
Deva
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Deva wrote:Started Uldysian today, But after finished all mini bosses, when I came out of the portal to the final, Edyrems then started continuously being spawned. They fought each other and even not bother to attack me. However I couldn't find out the King bc of the crowd, no idea how to purify. I am curious it's a bug or just a feature something, since all uldysian videos on youtube I ever watched does not show anything look like this.

P/s : Single player.

► Show Spoiler

Anyone help me please