Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gamewzrd wrote:Does the scroll of enchantment for the nexus crystal not work? item says it adds 9% less mana drain and 20% damage absorb but when combined those stats are not listed on the item. All that displays is the green text "already enchanted"

It upgrades your innate skill, the skill’s attributes are not shown on the charm only in the skill tooltip
agaphar
Destroyer
6 | 0
Tried to bless shrine crafted demon head, but nothing happens (shrine didnt lose any charges), what i did wrong? Image
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
agaphar wrote:Tried to bless shrine crafted demon head, but nothing happens (shrine didnt lose any charges), what i did wrong? Image

2 X AC
agaphar
Destroyer
6 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:
agaphar wrote:Tried to bless shrine crafted demon head, but nothing happens (shrine didnt lose any charges), what i did wrong? Image

2 X AC

It works!!! Bless you, dude!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

craft compendium are outdated, i suppose..
gamewzrd
Skeleton
3 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:
gamewzrd wrote:Does the scroll of enchantment for the nexus crystal not work? item says it adds 9% less mana drain and 20% damage absorb but when combined those stats are not listed on the item. All that displays is the green text "already enchanted"

It upgrades your innate skill, the skill’s attributes are not shown on the charm only in the skill tooltip

Thank you so much!
Theologist
Cultist
20 | 1
Hey, coming back after so many years... i got a few questions.

1 - Do poison count as elemental damage? Or just Fire, Cold and Lightning are elemental? (I think this is more of a D2 question, but couldn't find anything in google related to it).

2 - I have read that Innate Elemental Damage increase the damage elemental damage of some weapons (the ones that have elemental damage in it). Does Anathema increase Innate Elemental Damage works for all Assassin Ways (Poison, Fire, Lightning) since those skills add soma damage to the weapon itself?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
agaphar wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:

2 X AC

It works!!! Bless you, dude!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

craft compendium are outdated, i suppose..

Holy f.. how many shrines did u use to make that ??
Also om curiois of what kind of necro you atr using/rest of gear, skills !
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does life leech work with bowzon's barrage or trinity arrow? I know generally they work on physical attacks but the abilites have elemental aspects to them so I'm not sure if ll will work or life on striking for that matter. If they don't work will I have to rely more on life on kill and on attack?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:does life leech work with bowzon's barrage or trinity arrow? I know generally they work on physical attacks but the abilites have elemental aspects to them so I'm not sure if ll will work or life on striking for that matter. If they don't work will I have to rely more on life on kill and on attack?

Life leech (%life leech) only works on the physical damage dealt by wdm attacks, barrage and tri arrow are wdm attacks but they convert their phys dmg to elemental so it wont do anything meaningful.
Life on striking doesnt care about the type of dmg being dealt as long as its wdm, so it will work as expected with barrage/tri arrow.
Life on kill works with everything so yeah it'll work.
Life on attack only works on succesful melee swings, so it wont work with barrage/tri arrow.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does the skill Sacrifices work in the Lab tiers that don't generate corpses?