Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm having some trouble with the new version of NotArmory. Every time I try to view any account other than my main one, it defaults me back to the main account. I click "Logout" in the upper right, then I'll click "Login" and put in my other account/pw and it will automatically default me back to the main acc. Any tips?
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Crosby4HyG wrote:Any tips?

clearing cookies should help
or to test you can try another browser or private/incognito window
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tbone503 wrote:However what about non-ladder realm characters that you'd like to keep playing? If they're not going to be compatible with 2.0 hopefully there will be a way to continue to play them in 1.8, perhaps being able to download/convert them to single player?

There'll be full wipe on the realm, same as with Sigma 1.0 (and if that didn't kill NL community why would this one be any different @blatkill) - it's nothing intentional, it's sadly the way how this ancient D2 engine works - when you change some things, it breaks older chars.

We haven't talk about converting them to be able to download them for SP use yet.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:
We haven't talk about converting them to be able to download them for SP use yet.

Well if this feature can be done, it will be very nice :)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Why would anyone not want to play 2.0 when it comes out?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What's the benefit from Treewarden morph in
The King of Ents
The King of Ents
Labrys (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (291 - 321) to (446 - 527)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 796
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
Treewarden Morph
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
+(150 to 200) to Maximum Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(5 to 15) to Rend
+(50 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
? According to speedcalc attack frames are the same as normal barb, and It even needs more IAS to cap at 7fpas
uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
aahz wrote:
tbone503 wrote:However what about non-ladder realm characters that you'd like to keep playing? If they're not going to be compatible with 2.0 hopefully there will be a way to continue to play them in 1.8, perhaps being able to download/convert them to single player?

There'll be full wipe on the realm, same as with Sigma 1.0 (and if that didn't kill NL community why would this one be any different @blatkill) - it's nothing intentional, it's sadly the way how this ancient D2 engine works - when you change some things, it breaks older chars.

I would love to have my tsw stuff/chars for sp and thanks for confirming this (more).
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
blatkill wrote:
aahz wrote:

Well if this feature can be done, it will be very nice :)

That feature was already done a while ago with a small TG fee. I actually asked to get that feature back few months ago but didn't get an answer, I have not much experience of this technical stuff so I don't know if it's too hard, too much of an efford or something. After all, the team is small.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:Why would anyone not want to play 2.0 when it comes out?

Oh, I think most of us NL players want to play 2.0 for sure. We just don't want to loose our characters and items that we've cultivated over the last 2 years. Just hoping to be able to download them to play them offline as well as starting new characters on 2.0.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:

Thanks for explaining. I didn't play before sigma so didn't realize that's what was done when 1.0 came along.

I noticed you said "yet". So perhaps there's a chance it might be possible. ;)