Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Could I get a quick rundown how to work the trade system? I have some items I'd like to offer up for tg. Wtb I assume means want to buy and wts means want to sell, correct? It seems like the trade area is broken into two sections, a trade forum, and an auction house. I'm confused on how to use both... What is the rules for the trade once someone has made a purchase? 24h on a mule account, or in person trade? I don't see people posting HC or SC in the titles ? How does Not Armory work? Is it better to list your not armory or individual items?? Thank you.

Edit: how much tg do you get for donations ? My patreon color is white. How do I get it to gold; I assume I must donate more. Does the patreon donations also give some tg, or is that separate?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Taem wrote:Could I get a quick rundown how to work the trade system? I have some items I'd like to offer up for tg. Wtb I assume means want to buy and wts means want to sell, correct? It seems like the trade area is broken into two sections, a trade forum, and an auction house. I'm confused on how to use both... What is the rules for the trade once someone has made a purchase? 24h on a mule account, or in person trade? I don't see people posting HC or SC in the titles ? How does Not Armory work? Is it better to list your not armory or individual items?? Thank you.

Edit: how much tg do you get for donations ? My patreon color is white. How do I get it to gold; I assume I must donate more. Does the patreon donations also give some tg, or is that separate?

Wtb/wts = want to buy/want to sell, correct.

The rules are posted here: coc.php - at the bottom, the seller has 24hrs to deliver items no matter how they do it, either in game or via account mule.

Donations give 10tg for $1, and patreon is separate, does not give tg.

Ppl generally only list HC in their titles if it's HC because more commonly it's just assumed it's SC. And posting your NotArmory is a preference.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Manu300000 wrote:Hi, i just swaped to my notebook to play D2 here.
So basicly i cant use my scrollwheel. I fixed this on my pc, but i dont know how to fix it here.
Yeah i changed the compatability to win xp sp2, but it still dosent work. Hope someone can help me, and no, i dont want to not use the scrollwheel for swaping skills.

someone? :cry:
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Manu300000 wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Hi, i just swaped to my notebook to play D2 here.
So basicly i cant use my scrollwheel. I fixed this on my pc, but i dont know how to fix it here.
Yeah i changed the compatability to win xp sp2, but it still dosent work. Hope someone can help me, and no, i dont want to not use the scrollwheel for swaping skills.

someone? :cry:

that's the only solution I remember, compatibility mode.
you can try changing video modes and trying full screen/windowed mode.

but I don't know otherwise...
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I was looking at armor bases to make rune words out of and it says that gothic plate, full plate mail, and sacred ancient armor have a movement speed penalty of 3,6,9 respectfully does this mean that these armors just give -3%,-6%, and -9% movement speed or are these numbers part of a greater formula?
Zerger
Cultist
24 | 4
Hey all,

Wanted to come back to Mxl after many years.
What happen to the damage display in the character pannel? It seems totaly bugged
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zerger wrote:Hey all,

Wanted to come back to Mxl after many years.
What happen to the damage display in the character pannel? It seems totaly bugged

To fix a core bug in d2 engine, all damage were reduce from 50% (all mobs life too for evident balance reason) two patch ago.
Zerger
Cultist
24 | 4
ok, but for ex, I am playing a throwing barb and for Snake bite, it onyl shows the poison damage (but the weapon damage), while for stampede I can see the weapon damage correctly. That's weird
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Does anyone remember which files do I need to copy into diablo 2 folder from my CDs to play without it inserted? Does this still work or did I make this up?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
TTraw wrote:Does anyone remember which files do I need to copy into diablo 2 folder from my CDs to play without it inserted? Does this still work or did I make this up?

I think if you install the launcher and start from the launcher, you will not need the CD, but if you do- you need to open the disk and copy the 3 (?) big mpq files into the main folder IIRC.