Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
robomixor wrote:does procs "on strike" works with spells ?
thx

Nope
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how long for sigma 2.0?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
n-gave13 wrote:how long for sigma 2.0?

RequiemLux wrote:Since we are already approaching the end of March, I can safely say that 2.0 will not come in April. However I cannot comment on an approximate release date because the project is big and the changes are many, that can escalate in unexpected additional development/testing cycles. We have an internal release date to better organize the timeframes at our disposal but it's still pretty malleable and more akin to a goal/expectation than an appointment set in stone.

from https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=491900#p491900
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I've noticed that the valthek charm doesn't give psn res so it can't say that it gives 5-20 all res but the fire, light, and cold res do seem to be tied to a single roll since all the charms I've found have had the same res across the board. I was wondering if the
Explorer's Globe
Explorer's Globe
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-5 to all Attributes
2% to All Attributes
+10 Required Level
and
The Perfect Sphere
follow the same rule where its the same roll across the board everytime.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:I've noticed that the valthek charm doesn't give psn res so it can't say that it gives 5-20 all res but the fire, light, and cold res do seem to be tied to a single roll since all the charms I've found have had the same res across the board. I was wondering if the
Explorer's Globe
Explorer's Globe
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-5 to all Attributes
2% to All Attributes
+10 Required Level
and
The Perfect Sphere
follow the same rule where its the same roll across the board everytime.

Explorer’s Globe typically rolls all stats the same, but it occasionally rolls them separately. If memory serves me right, if Strength rolls 0%, then the other 3 stats will roll separate from one another. In any case there is some wacky condition causing the phenomenon

Perfect Sphere is an old item from a few patches back that cannot be found in current patch.
WasagaBanaga
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Could you use path of brutality multiple times? let's say like Laz ammy with luck roll, +15 DS, could you keep adding path of brutality?
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
WasagaBanaga wrote:Could you use path of brutality multiple times? let's say like Laz ammy with luck roll, +15 DS, could you keep adding path of brutality?

yes, you can roll it infinitely and then add whatever relic you like on it
WasagaBanaga
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
PizzaGater wrote:
WasagaBanaga wrote:Could you use path of brutality multiple times? let's say like Laz ammy with luck roll, +15 DS, could you keep adding path of brutality?

yes, you can roll it infinitely and then add whatever relic you like on it

what?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Idk if you can, but the first one you use TRANSFORMS the all skills on it into ds, which means it will no longer have all skills.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

you can't !