Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hexen wrote:
Sprow wrote:
Hexen wrote:Can i beat Samael and Deimos in SP (means no relic builds, no large amounts of UMO's)? What build can do that?
I'm currently a lvl 139 poison sorc.

Season 25 first samael kill on psicrown sorc (-Ben)

No spacial items, just good micro.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55061&hilit=Psicrown+sorc

Thanks! I think i can emulate this, though it will be very hard)) What about Deimoss, what build can do her in sp?

As a SP sorc the best option is, I think, a cold sorc with the huge Abyss damage could do the job since deimoss is not moving. You need to kill him fast, use max res (90 fire is mandatory).
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Hey, does base block chance from skills ( gladiator dominance for example) works if we do not use any shield ??
ty
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
robomixor wrote:Hey, does base block chance from skills ( gladiator dominance for example) works if we do not use any shield ??
ty

You can't block without shield (if not using Artifice mastery assa skill) so all the +base block meant that you use shield
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Is there a way to access the shared stash inside the game, for single player? The only way I can access the shared stash is through MXL Offline Tools.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
locked21 wrote:Is there a way to access the shared stash inside the game, for single player? The only way I can access the shared stash is through MXL Offline Tools.

no other way
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
With weapons like
Circe (Xis)
is damage reflected from all sources or just phys?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:With weapons like
Circe (Xis)

I don't give my kidney for this but I am 99% sure it's just for melee phys dmg and elements can't be reflected unless whist works his magic on d2 engine.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
locked21 wrote:Is there a way to access the shared stash inside the game, for single player? The only way I can access the shared stash is through MXL Offline Tools.

Well you can create mules for SP in TCP/IP too but OT is much easier way to handle things.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Crosby4HyG wrote:With weapons like
Circe (Xis)

Don't even think about making a reflect build. For example, enemies in fauzt have like 30k+ hp, and they do like 2k phys. Do the math :) You would also have to actually tank the hits to reflect the dmg, which isnt really possible in my opinion.
Just a fun fact, enemies had double hp before before the dmg squish, and the reflect stats (im sure) were not changed, so you could say they buffed refect builds :coolstorybob:
ganuuk
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is there any info on how Oskills scale, or what do they actually do? or i'm meant to go on testing every single one to find out?