Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
2jz420
Fallen
1 | 0
hey guys new player here chose amazon, i have a rare bolt quiver i want to keep but its getting low on bolts is there a way to refill them, repairing doesnt do it which is what i assumed would
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
2jz420 wrote:hey guys new player here chose amazon, i have a rare bolt quiver i want to keep but its getting low on bolts is there a way to refill them, repairing doesnt do it which is what i assumed would

I don't think you can sell and buy back magic quivers, but why are you not using any of the zon bow skills anyway? Normal attack is the only thing that can run you out of ammo.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It says CARNAGE converts 30% physical damage to fire, so what if using CARNAGE with an elemental base weapon which has no physical damage but only IED? NO conversion or 30% IED converted to fire?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cnlnjzfjb wrote:It says CARNAGE converts 30% physical damage to fire, so what if using CARNAGE with an elemental base weapon which has no physical damage but only IED? NO conversion or 30% IED converted to fire?

30% PHYSICAL damage to fire. Does that answer your question?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:30% PHYSICAL damage to fire. Does that answer your question?

Thx. I just want to make sure if the so called "PHYSICAL damage" is just physical damage or weapon damage in fact, cuz there used to be no elemental base weapon some patches before and the description never changed. So I guess there might be a chance that what this so called "30% physical damage to fire" in the description really means is 30% weapon damage.
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi. I have an short question about elementarl pierce. Is ~80% to -elemental résistance enough for hell Baal?
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hugh4nthide wrote:Hi. I have an short question about elementarl pierce. Is ~80% to -elemental résistance enough for hell Baal?

Yes of course
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kortt wrote:
hugh4nthide wrote:Hi. I have an short question about elementarl pierce. Is ~80% to -elemental résistance enough for hell Baal?

Yes of course

Ideally you want -135 for mobs, -175 for bosses and -199 for end-game bosses (phoboss, samael, deimoss). Deosn't hurt to test and you might be able to do it with -80 as well, but you should start working towards -175.
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:
kortt wrote:

Yes of course

Ideally you want -135 for mobs, -175 for bosses and -199 for end-game bosses (phoboss, samael, deimoss). Deosn't hurt to test and you might be able to do it with -80 as well, but you should start working towards -175.

Yes everything is correct! I just saw no (-) resistance :P
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Vanarchy wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:Renewal/luck oil until 50%+ damage and 200%+ attack rating, then 5x enhanced damage% MO's followed by 2 sigil of absolution effigies. Then make your xis RW. Required level 130.

This is incorrect, you cannot use Sigils of Absolution on normal items/RWs.

Knight_Saber wrote:You can use 2x
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
to offset MO's (but not UMO's or Effigies)

"+X levels required" mod added by UMOs and effigies is no different from the one added by regular MOs, it can be offset as well.

I was confused (read as drunk).

In older versions, things were different.
I could do this:
Then
Shark (Xis)
(or whatever) that mofo for awesome base phys dmg.
I think in this older version that I'm still playing, there was something that sigils wouldn't work on, but I can't remember what caused the fail (it went +req% without lowering level).