Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
blatkill wrote:Does Lotto is hardcored in item like luck or is it really random ?

Not sure what you mean, but ill try to answer. Lucky and lottery are determined when the item spawns, its a hidden stat, and doing the recipe just reveals it. So if you dupe an item in sp and keep luckying/lottoing it, it will never work.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
blatkill wrote:Does Lotto is hardcored in item like luck or is it really random ?

Not sure what you mean, but ill try to answer. Lucky and lottery are determined when the item spawns, its a hidden stat, and doing the recipe just reveals it. So if you dupe an item in sp and keep luckying/lottoing it, it will never work.

Ty, it was the meaning of my question :)
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When I cube my Umbaru Treasure, does it matter what essences I put in, or can I just cube 20 random essences with it for random outcomes.?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
hugh4nthide wrote:When I cube my Umbaru Treasure, does it matter what essences I put in, or can I just cube 20 random essences with it for random outcomes.?

Doesn't matter what essence you use, I think runestones work too but not sure.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
runestone works too
roceteo242
Vampiress
35 | 2
Hello!
Is there a way to change color of the cursor? Sometimes i can't find it on my screen due to amount of skills casted and i just dying...
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
roceteo242 wrote:Hello!
Is there a way to change color of the cursor? Sometimes i can't find it on my screen due to amount of skills casted and i just dying...

I second this idea!! Whist, make it happen! An option for a flashing cursor!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Don't know if it's still in the current version of windows, but there used to be a setting where you were able to locate the cursor easily by pressing CTRL. A black ring moving towards the cursor appeared on the screen. Maybe you can find that option in the mouse settings. It's at least a semi-reliable option for now.
roceteo242
Vampiress
35 | 2
ParticuLarry wrote:

Don't know if it's still in the current version of windows, but there used to be a setting where you were able to locate the cursor easily by pressing CTRL. A black ring moving towards the cursor appeared on the screen. Maybe you can find that option in the mouse settings. It's at least a semi-reliable option for now.

Yeah, i forgot about this. thx!
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
I'm level 125, should I aim for mf or raw power?