Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:So you'd take Ancients hand oskill from the helm either way. Thanks, that helps a lot!

Yep :)
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
When I use shrine on an item should I reroll it to ilvl 1 or not?
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
Depends on what you're looking for when crafting.When you make the item ilvl1,you reduce the amount of (types of) stats that might show up on the crafted item.That's useful for,say,crafting boots for casters-you don't really need the high-end stats that can roll on them,mostly you need the stats that will show up from crafting with the shrine(as a bonus-more MO space).However,if you're crafting,let's say,a weapon for big dps,you'd want to have it at a high enough ilvl,so it can roll all the procs and better stats.So,in short-depends on your build.I hope I explained it simple enough :) .
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Fellerd wrote:Depends on what you're looking for when crafting.When you make the item ilvl1,you reduce the amount of (types of) stats that might show up on the crafted item.That's useful for,say,crafting boots for casters-you don't really need the high-end stats that can roll on them,mostly you need the stats that will show up from crafting with the shrine(as a bonus-more MO space).However,if you're crafting,let's say,a weapon for big dps,you'd want to have it at a high enough ilvl,so it can roll all the procs and better stats.So,in short-depends on your build.I hope I explained it simple enough :) .

Thanks! I guess body armors are in the same group with weapons right?
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
Generally,yes.There are very useful stats on body armors that can roll when crafting (+2 to all skills,nice stat/life bonuses,etc.) with a high ilvl base.Glad I could help :) .
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Does miasma debuff apply to bosses fully, partially, or even at all? Does it stack with curses?
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
bapcja wrote:Does miasma debuff apply to bosses fully, partially, or even at all? Does it stack with curses?

On ubers, sum of dmg and slow debuffs are capped at 25%.

But looks like miasma + another slow source applies more.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Does orange text on grandfather sword works only for BARB in 1hand specifically?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Does the aura on Drow valor actually do anything?
I thought it was just optical, but minions get it as well.
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Opgedronken wrote:Does the aura on Drow valor actually do anything?
I thought it was just optical, but minions get it as well.

yes, can use d2stats to see what it does.