Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
iwansquall wrote:iirc, merc gear only reduce resist on damage calculation on skill done by merc itself
unless it is curse or aura-based

reference

Thank you, so if my merc have an item with -20% enemy fire resistence, his fire spells will pierce their targets as well, this is what i was trying to understand, i know that his items with pierce wont benefit myself.
Thank you again.

Azathoth wrote:I just found Astreon's Citadel which is great for my warlock, but I'm confused about "Symphony of destruction". It says it gives 5 points to it, but as far as I can see this literally does nothing as the skill is capped at 1 point anyway. Any ideas?

Also, the teleport skill of the paladin also does nothing if you put more points into it, except consume more mana?

Theres one skill on the Mastery that increases the maximum SP by every 2 levels on it, so you can put 5 more points into it later on, also iirc theres an uber that gives maximum skill points, just dont remember which one is it.
Teleport is a one pointer skill, dont put points into it.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Which bonuses exactly do elemental weapons get from being superior? I tried to experiment with gambled ones, superiors only roll +1 max damage (?!) and % attack rating (not guaranteed). I really want to know if there's more to it.
Also, does 150% base damage of ethereal weapons apply to elemental bases?
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How many crafts can I get out of a Lvl99 jewel before I should toss it?
anothernoob
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
What is 20 min on Normal Baal?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Effective wrote:How many crafts can I get out of a Lvl99 jewel before I should toss it?

I used to do 4.
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
hi, is there an avoid cap?
ty
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
anothernoob wrote:What is 20 min on Normal Baal?

You have 20 min to defeat it.
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Effective wrote:How many crafts can I get out of a Lvl99 jewel before I should toss it?

I stop once it goes under ilvl99.
Once you collect jewels, do not quit the game as they will be saved as ilvl99. Of you stay in the game, they are higher level. Enabling you more attempts.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seem like my question about necrobot last time unanswered. Does it have avoid or not? I do remember they used to have 50% avoid but in sigma feel like they have even more. I spam EQ like almost 10 seconds finally for them to die. Almost like they have mechanic "have more avoid if stationary" (dodge, avoid or evade thingy)

Also, what do ppl need to farm fauzt properly now? I feel like my dmg is enough but the necrobot randomly not dying fast enough because of issue above made me rage couple of times. In fact it feel like vizjun is much easier now because it doesnt have this issue.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iwansquall wrote:Seem like my question about necrobot last time unanswered. Does it have avoid or not? I do remember they used to have 50% avoid but in sigma feel like they have even more. I spam EQ like almost 10 seconds finally for them to die. Almost like they have mechanic "have more avoid if stationary" (dodge, avoid or evade thingy)

Also, what do ppl need to farm fauzt properly now? I feel like my dmg is enough but the necrobot randomly not dying fast enough because of issue above made me rage couple of times. In fact it feel like vizjun is much easier now because it doesnt have this issue.

Necrobots have high phys res. It is possible that they have avoid too, but i dont think they do.