Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
is melee necro dead?he barely does any damage in the early game,is it the same at 100+lvl?
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
noibo wrote:is melee necro dead?he barely does any damage in the early game,is it the same at 100+lvl?

Are you 2h or 1h? He does fine 100+lvl.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
noibo wrote:is melee necro dead?he barely does any damage in the early game,is it the same at 100+lvl?

I don't know what you mean by early game (because for me that's everything up to 110-115), but go to the crossbow tree and skill up Dragonfire Oil. This will be most of your damage through Normal and maybe even Nightmare.

accelarator wrote:Where to find Spell Factor in D2Stats? is Energy Factor=Spell Factor? Image

Yes, Energy Factor -> Spell Focus.
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
How does soul of pride work? everytime i get him to like 1-2% hp he never takes any more dmg from his summons. like first 30 seconds i get him down to 50% hp then he will take almost no dmg anymore.
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
accelarator wrote:How does soul of pride work? everytime i get him to like 1-2% hp he never takes any more dmg from his summons. like first 30 seconds i get him down to 50% hp then he will take almost no dmg anymore.

I think it's similar to crushing blow or static field from d2, he takes damage percent based on current hp. That is why hp bar is deceptive. Just keep going and he will die eventually. If you have edyrem set it can speed up this fight a lot.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
For the Ascendant Riftwalker fight, do i need to be able to tank the star circle thingy that pulses outwards several times that he casts? or is there a way to prevent him casting that?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Miothan wrote:For the Ascendant Riftwalker fight, do i need to be able to tank the star circle thingy that pulses outwards several times that he casts? or is there a way to prevent him casting that?

When he goes immune, teleport onto him and that attack will miss you entirely.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Miothan wrote:For the Ascendant Riftwalker fight, do i need to be able to tank the star circle thingy that pulses outwards several times that he casts? or is there a way to prevent him casting that?

Eh, how do i know when he goes immune? would be great if there are guides for these bosses somewhere, googling "Ascendant Riftwalker" doesn't lead to any info on what the riftwalker actually does :(

Anyway, thanks for that info, ill see if i can spot what the indicator is when he goes immune.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Miothan wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:

Eh, how do i know when he goes immune? would be great if there are guides for these bosses somewhere, googling "Ascendant Riftwalker" doesn't lead to any info on what the riftwalker actually does :(

Anyway, thanks for that info, ill see if i can spot what the indicator is when he goes immune.

A blue circle appears above him just before he performs the attack - this is your indicator to hug him :)
SpikedShell
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
how fast should i kill uldy before i attempt samael