Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What build at lvl 120 Assassin is easy to level-up to 130 without crazy gear? currently Naginata but i keep dying all the time in duncraig.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Miothan wrote:What build at lvl 120 Assassin is easy to level-up to 130 without crazy gear? currently Naginata but i keep dying all the time in duncraig.

try mind ripple build,theres a guide too
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What is the best route for FAUZTINVILLE in rural areas now? Who can tell me?Image
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
What builds are good for farming TA/Dunc? Can't stack enough MF on my melee necro.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kostetus wrote:What builds are good for farming TA/Dunc? Can't stack enough MF on my melee necro.

Honestly anything over 200-250 MF is overkill. Duncraig and TA are a piece of cake with unholy caster pala and fire sorceress. Bowzon and whirlwind barb too
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Diaco wrote:
Kostetus wrote:What builds are good for farming TA/Dunc? Can't stack enough MF on my melee necro.

Honestly anything over 200-250 MF is overkill. Duncraig and TA are a piece of cake with unholy caster pala and fire sorceress. Bowzon and whirlwind barb too

Thanks!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Why Sigil of Absolution does not work on RW or grey items? He wrote any weapon.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Why Sigil of Absolution does not work on RW or grey items? He wrote any weapon.

not sure why but.. it doesn't work on grey items even though it's written it works on any weapon/armor
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
huangyunshy wrote:What is the best route for FAUZTINVILLE in rural areas now? Who can tell me?

No real best route imo, just run through all of the densest areas and don't bother with the rest, most efficient is probably just hitting the main street and the boss robots.
I usually do something like this and get the dragon claw at the end of the run, as you can see pretty much random.

ron71
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello everyone !
I just came back to Mxl after a long stop. I see there is a new 2.0 version, that's awesome! Will my old characters and items from approximately 1 year ago (it was already Sigma) still work in the new version ? I didn't find this answer in the patch note of 2.0. Thank you very much for your answers!