Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:this is correct. they would only add if they're all the same level

I see. Cause an Introduction to Mechanics Guide said so, but its in 1.1. So I always have this confusion about how the same procs added.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Are riftstones not a global drop anymore?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Diaco wrote:Are riftstones not a global drop anymore?

Riftstone 1 now drops only from Ascendant Riftwalker.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
zay wrote:does "target takes additional damage" affix still cause doom/hunter's mark to trigger twice? if yes does it also affect hunter's mark with primordial hunt modifier skill?
can hunter's mark with primordial hunt trigger more than once on the same hit if you have multiple sources of elemental damage?

bump
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Not sure on TTAD, but MDR reductions like primordial hunt and banish do add to any fire, cold, lightning and magic damage you deal, so you can get up to 4x the listed damage.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quick question.... I made a trade for a Stormeye Relic that was +20 Stormeye Skill and when I put it on my necro, it dropped to +3 Stormeye. Can anyone explain to me why that happened?
ajulasilotr
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
eurekaaaa wrote:Quick question.... I made a trade for a Stormeye Relic that was +20 Stormeye Skill and when I put it on my necro, it dropped to +3 Stormeye. Can anyone explain to me why that happened?

Class Skills
Relic skill bonuses are limited to +3 levels for skills on your character's skill tree. They do not count towards Base Level bonuses

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/relics
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eurekaaaa wrote:Quick question.... I made a trade for a Stormeye Relic that was +20 Stormeye Skill and when I put it on my necro, it dropped to +3 Stormeye. Can anyone explain to me why that happened?

It's because Stormeye is a native necro skill, so the +skill bonus is capped to +3 (due to vanilla D2 engine)
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ahhhhh I didn't know that. Oh well, the +1 totems is still good lol.

Thanks for the answer!
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just found a drop in the Library of Fate called "Wings of the Departed" ... Anyone have any idea what this is? Looks like a tribute to someone who passed away.