Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
blatkill wrote:
Warondar wrote:
Jammy wrote:
whe123 wrote:can you no longer convert white/superior item into magic item?

I used this all the time to reroll for 40% movement speed honorific boots...

Nope.

On the magic item subject, and since we can't convert or down grade to magical quality, where would you recommend farming a darn sacred magical plated belt? I've been clearing Toranga Jungle, Kurast 3000 B.A., Tenganze and only been finding grey, normal, and even unique sacred plated belts but no magical ones. Is it simply bad RNG or do I need to try somewhere specific?

It's bad rng ^^

Figures. Well time to sacrifice 1000 Zakarum faithful to the RNG Gods, forget Akarat the Prophet and his lies.
Gray_Knight_666
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Where can I find my character save data? Thank you for your answer.
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Gray_Knight_666 wrote:Where can I find my character save data? Thank you for your answer.

Open Median Launcher->Upper right "gear wheel" icon->Lower right "Application Data"->"save"
TheGoldenArmy
Bone Archer
73 | 0
I saw the leaks regarding bat strike for the upcoming patch 2.1. It was stated that the new batstrike will have a one second cooldown. Will we be able to remove the cooldown by putting more hard points into it, as it's possible with other skills?
adeilson
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
friends of the sigma still the viavel build void-star druid? made with samael staff?
Gray_Knight_666
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
servii wrote:
Gray_Knight_666 wrote:Where can I find my character save data? Thank you for your answer.

Open Median Launcher->Upper right "gear wheel" icon->Lower right "Application Data"->"save"

sorry but i can't find (see) the folder. it's usually yellow, isn't it? a picture wouldn't be bad.
adeilson
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
sigma friends, could someone of you say what construction would be the one that would lead to the most investment? does anyone have any buildings like that? i'm in the mood to build any one
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adeilson wrote:sigma friends, could someone of you say what construction would be the one that would lead to the most investment? does anyone have any buildings like that? i'm in the mood to build any one

No one will tell you. The best question is who will start the game with whom. The patch will solve everything.
adeilson
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
kortt wrote:
adeilson wrote:sigma friends, could someone of you say what construction would be the one that would lead to the most investment? does anyone have any buildings like that? i'm in the mood to build any one

No one will tell you. The best question is who will start the game with whom. The patch will solve everything.

oh bro thanks
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

I don't really know what you mean, but I really like cold werewolf druid, and it can do most content including lvl130 Ubers, and you don't need very expensive gear unless you plan on going to labs 5-10